Planning sheets ?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Planning sheets ?

Am very new to all of this - can anyone share with me their planning sheets whether it be daily weekly or monthly please as I am trying to find a system that works for me but as yet find that eveything i do is taking toooooo long and just seems to be a waste of time and paper.

june 08
    Post Thanks / Like

the best way I have found is to first do a daily rota mon-fri from 8.00 in two hour slots and put down your daily routines, this helps you organise your day better and allows you to see clearly the times you have available to plan and you will be suprized mine only leaves 2 slots a week for planned activaties. I leave these blank and do another sheet one for each child of planned obbs, I also do a daily diary of planned obbs, what they did, said. I put in my dairy spontanious obbs like this morning we saw a rainbow on way to school and on back mindee said wheres rainbow gone. Then you can build on your planning from what you have observed.

oct 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Overall good
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you looked on the bromley childminding site, they have planning sheets on there. i use them, they work well for me. i do monthly planning.
    Debbie xxx