Level 3 Certificate in Children's Care, Learning and Development (CACHE)
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Level 3 Certificate in Children's Care, Learning and Development (CACHE)

Hi

Has anyone done this course with the NEC? Would you recommend it? It is listed on the cwdc as a suitable level 3 qualification but does that mean it is a full level 3? Any ideas please

Anni

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Level 3 Certificate in Children's Care, Learning and Development (CACHE)

I'm on the last month of my course. It is level 3 yeah, i got put on it when i was working as a nursery nurse.

Dec 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Level 3 Certificate in Children's Care, Learning and Development (CACHE)

Hi, do u have to fund this course yourself or is Ofsted, or the Gov paying for it?

Ive not been offered a level 3 course and im gettin a little worried
    Mum of 1 step mum of 3 Loving life.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chez1373 View Post
    Hi, do u have to fund this course yourself or is Ofsted, or the Gov paying for it?

Ive not been offered a level 3 course and im gettin a little worried
    Usually funding comes from the council - we access our through Surestart
    Debbie

apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

I had mine funded through the transformation fund, but think that comes under a different name now, which was handled by my local early years dept.

Have you got a development officer, am sure they can set you in the right direction to claim funding.

Helen