i have a child who is nearly three, she was working within the development goal of 30-50 in making relationships however, since the child she was social with has left to go to school, she no longer interacts with any child. unless it is adult supported ( a lot). it has become worse since we had a new child start (14 months). it has become very clear that she has a anxiety of babies especially if they cry and she then becomes inconsolable with what looks like fear. myself and parents have been working on this and we have done a lots of emotional work. this has been a little upsetting for parents (and not sure if they think i am making a bigger deal than needed). however when filing in her learning journey i have found in making relationships she is now working within 8-20. she doesn't interact with any other the other children in my setting or when we go to toddler groups etc. all interaction with others seems forced i.e when we play group games, but she shows no interest. she loves mine and her parents company and will only now play when i do. i have found her development in this area slowly getting worse no matter what i do. however parents have found it hard to deal with the fact she has this fear/anxiety of babies, and we have been working on this for a while, (parent just say she is a sensitive soul)
so my question is , how do i report to parents that her development has gone down so much? . they are very interactive with her care and constantly look at her learning journey (it is online) but i think it will look so bad for them to see this. how would you discus this with parents and how can i record it in her lj as she has already completed this area.

thanks