brain dead on a saturday
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default brain dead on a saturday

I am sitting here on a saturday trying to write a two year check. I dont know where to start or finish.I would like to get a few words down before x factor but the way my brain is i think its not going to happen.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you not get a form/guidance from your LA? I'm happy to share mine so you've got a starting point or try googling it to get some ideas. My brain is feeling frazzled too but looking forward to seeing Gary Barlow later

Post Thanks / Like

Hi nothing from my LA would you mind sharing thanks so much.

Nov 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kellyjef View Post
    Hi nothing from my LA would you mind sharing thanks so much.
    I can't upload my one for some reason but this one is very similar, blank form at the bottom of page, hope it helps x

Early Years Foundation Stage progress check at age two - Salford City Council

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

I title it two year check put child's name age in months and today's date.
    I then insert a table, five boxes, physical development, communication and language, psed, characteristics of learning, unique child (personal bit by me on opinion of child ) parents comments.

I then get the developemnt matters and from each page for the three areas of learning (prime areas) I copy down the sentences from the unique chikd column that the child can do, I personalise it by referring to observations I have done in lj, or something chilld did or said, so psed making relationships

Eliza plays alongside other children, she uses me as a secure base to explore from at toddlers, wondering off to explore and coming back to me occasionally, she loves to play co operative ly with me such as playing catch.

At the bottom of the box I write the age brackets childs development falls into
    So I might put 16-26 (secure). 22-36 (emerging)

Unique chikd is something like, Eliza is a friendly, happy easy going little girl who is liked by the other children. She loves new adventures such as pur trip to the woods and is a joy to look after.

Might be a bit late x factor has started !

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys i managed to get it started once the brain kicked in it wasnt to bad.
    Thanks for your help