Shall I do the progress check now or wait?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shall I do the progress check now or wait?

Hello everyone

I'm just about to start on a progress check for a lo who was 2 in January. She hasn't had her HV check yet and mum said the other day that HV has rang her to say they are behind and it won't be for a good few months yet. My question is, should I do the check now or should I wait until nearer her HV check? I would prefer to do it now and get it out of the way, especially as Ofsted inspection is due at some point in next few months, what do you think?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

June 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd do now then if its ages away then it's easy to tweak x

Aug 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a similar thing in that the child turned two last weekend however Mum said that she will not see the Health Visitor until July so I am waiting in order for it to be as relevant as possible. They change so much in a couple of months!

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a lo who was 2 last month, I think he has some speech delays so I am holding off doing his 2 year check up for another couple of months as he has started to improve and I want it to be accurate for the HV to see if he needs any extra help or not. I did a basic review when he turned 2, so if I don't get much notice that he has his HV appointment I won't have to start from scratch.

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would probably do it now so long as you are comfortable about where the child is you can always make minor changes if needs be once you know the date of the HV appointment.

Sam