Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default What docs do you want...?

I am planning to write a few little information sheets about different areas of provision to go in free downloads.

Nothing big, just a page or so covering, for example, contents of various documents and forms etc.

This would not be in place of any documents members want to upload onto the forum - those will still be really valuable and can always be sent to the forum for uploading and sharing with members -

info@childmindinghelp.co.uk

These docs will really just be a quick answer for anyone who wants to find something out. They won't be fancy or anything.

You guys are the ones who will be accessing them so... what do you want me to write about?

I thought I'd start with something on transitions because I saw a question on the forum earlier... and maybe the all about me document.

Anything else you want to see?

Post Thanks / Like

I want you to move into my house xlolx I dont know how you do what you do but I wish I could be more like you x Will have a think xx

Dec 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

The 'all about me' document help would be great and advice on the initial assessment for new starters

I think I am al-right on transition documents now - but took me a while and advice on that would be good

I may come back once I have had a chance to think more

HX

apr 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ofsted

Hi Sarah
    You are my best forum friend lol thank you. It would be great to have alittle info on the areas Ofsted will be looking at in the new eyfs when doing inspections x

Oct 97
    Post Thanks / Like

Please could we set up Skype so I can call on you 24/7

Latest Inspection Grade
    *OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

Sarah, I was sent this document today regarding transitions from pre-school to school. Thought I would share.
    ƸӜƷ* Hello Kitty *ƸӜƷ

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hello kitty View Post
    Sarah, I was sent this document today regarding transitions from pre-school to school. Thought I would share.
    That is brilliant thank you! I will point the member who was looking for it this way

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hello kitty View Post
    That's great, thanks for sharing

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    I am planning to write a few little information sheets about different areas of provision to go in free downloads.

Nothing big, just a page or so covering, for example, contents of various documents and forms etc.

This would not be in place of any documents members want to upload onto the forum - those will still be really valuable and can always be sent to the forum for uploading and sharing with members -

info@childmindinghelp.co.uk

These docs will really just be a quick answer for anyone who wants to find something out. They won't be fancy or anything.

You guys are the ones who will be accessing them so... what do you want me to write about?

I thought I'd start with something on transitions because I saw a question on the forum earlier... and maybe the all about me document.

Anything else you want to see?
    I'm sure whatever you write about will be very useful (as always)

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Me and a couple of friends ( members) need a letter to parents stating in plain language what they need to do within the new EYFS with regards to working with us.

Thank you xxxx
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

Dec 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendywu View Post
    Me and a couple of friends ( members) need a letter to parents stating in plain language what they need to do within the new EYFS with regards to working with us.

Thank you xxxx
    That's a good idea, I have some parents who are fantastic and others who just want to hear nothing and do nothing. the minimal requests I have sent out before have resulted in one in particular mum emailing me to say that she "didn't want to be made to feel like a bad parent"

And all I asked was for her to read the daily diary and maybe add a few words or tell me about anything he has enjoyed at the weekend, done well or if there were any pictures she might like to share - apparently that was too much for her!

HX

sept 90
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you do an 'action plan' for husbands and teenagers daughters please sarah!!?

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by primula View Post
    Can you do an 'action plan' for husbands and teenagers daughters please sarah!!?

I have written all the docs you have asked for so far all ready for free downloads... any more?

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I am struggling to write a letter about variations and additional children on odd days etc, I can't even explain it well here, so i have no chance to parents,

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lick'le Oakes View Post
    I am struggling to write a letter about variations and additional children on odd days etc, I can't even explain it well here, so i have no chance to parents,
    There are paperwork samples in my document here in free downloads -

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fr...istration.html

Hth

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

I have written all the docs you have asked for so far all ready for free downloads... any more?
    Thanks Sarah

Miffy xx
    Keep smiling!

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

I've got a 2nd year collage student coming to me for 2 days a week from tomorrow until Dec 14th!!!! Apart from contacts form more or less the same as the children's do I need anything else? and could you give me some good tips on things to involve her in.....

I don't want to just use her as an extra pair of hands, I want her to benefit from being here

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by karensmart4 View Post
    I've got a 2nd year collage student coming to me for 2 days a week from tomorrow until Dec 14th!!!! Apart from contacts form more or less the same as the children's do I need anything else? and could you give me some good tips on things to involve her in.....

I don't want to just use her as an extra pair of hands, I want her to benefit from being here
    I have never had a college student Karen... I suggest you start a new thread see if anyone else has experience.

I would say to get her involved in observations, assessment, planning, songs and rhymes, book reading, crafts, tidying up - all the routine things you do through the day. Let her see how hard we work!

I hope she works out well for you!

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    'good'
    Post Thanks / Like

I have never had a college student Karen... I suggest you start a new thread see if anyone else has experience.

I would say to get her involved in observations, assessment, planning, songs and rhymes, book reading, crafts, tidying up - all the routine things you do through the day. Let her see how hard we work!

I hope she works out well for you!
    Thank you Sarah, It was her first day today and she was good at moving about to keep an eye on the children (indoors/outdoors), she got onto the floor to play with them.... she helped to tidy etc.

I asked her if she would like to organise an activity for the under 3yr olds that she can do next week.. she was enthusiastic about doing this so thats good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast