I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder in the Woodston / Sugar Way (old British Sugar site) area and currently have 2 full time spaces for under 5's. I have 3 children of my own a 2 year old daughter and two sons, 5 yrs and 7 yrs. We have a large house with play room and sleeping area and quiet area and a nice garden with a slide/swings in and play yard with playhouse, trampoline sand/water table and ride ons etc. I am NCMA registered and fully insured. I have undertaken a CACHE Diploma in Homebased Childcare, Food Hygiene, Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding children courses. Both my husband and myself have current CRB Police Checks. I have references also. I aim to offer a friendly home from home environment providing lots of fun activities including trips to the farm, toddler groups, parks, library, pets and lots of messy play / arts and crafts and role play. We work to the EYFS framework as standard. My rate is £3.75hr and hours are normally 0800 to 1800(can be flexible) If you are interested please message me. I also have a website I'm working on that gives lots more information.

Thanks. Michelle