Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    After a phone call got my money back, the woman on the phone was lovely, she let me place the order again so spent £31.07 but cost me £1.07.

She did say that due to the code being abused and individuals making multiply orders from one address that orders are not now being taken online with the code, you have to write in to them.

That's what happens when people get greedy I suppose
    That's great news, i ordered mine this morning after debating about it as didn't want to 'rip' the company off but decided they must know about the discount if so many people were ordering. Have had my confirmation email so hopefully should get this order soon. I spent £6.25 and got mirrors, phonics things, clay, and a couple of other things.
    Hope your mindees enjoy what you ordered.
    love Sarah.

Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Mines just arrived but not had time to open it yet

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

I only ordered yesterday and it has just been delivered. A great big box full of crafty things, my mindees are going to really enjoy creating with these new items. Thanks again for sharing

apr 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

they have now stopped the code but thanks for sharing had some great bargains

mar06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

hey had my little box of treasures (mirrors) well pleased

for anyone that has ordered the sensory tents or black out tent can you tell me does lights which are inside it come with it? or is it just the tent you get???

June86
    Post Thanks / Like

Have just ordered £35 before VAT code not working says probably because order hasn't reached the minimum order value or code has run out. Will try again later.
    Just seen messages above oh well maybe next time if they do it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Received my art stuff today!!!!! Thanks again Nemo

time_4_change Guest

Recieved my things today ... very pleased with these

thanks so much, as most ppl I am on a tight budget so this has really helped

Feb 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one am very grateful for the code and also for the introduction to the website. I received my paint, card etc today and will be ordering the multicultural dolls at the end of the month obviously at full price though!

sep-09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

For anyone who has ordered more then 1 order - they are calling around to say that the second order either has to be paid of or returned. Apparently the offer was only for returning customers and so they are unhappy that it has been posted online for people to use.

Feb 11
    Non childminder member
    Little Learners
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chez View Post
    For anyone who has ordered more then 1 order - they are calling around to say that the second order either has to be paid of or returned. Apparently the offer was only for returning customers and so they are unhappy that it has been posted online for people to use.
    I have to return my goodies or pay full price as I am not a returning customer

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Are they calling around everyone who was not a returning customer, or just those who used the code more than once for delivery to the same address?

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :-)
    Post Thanks / Like

just had a call to say i need to pay full price.

ive told them that i will ring them on monday morning to discus it further.

i am happy with the things i got, but dont agree that if it was only for people with the actual voucher , then surley the order can only be with people who are already registered?

it may possibly be for people who placed 2 orders. does anyone know this?
    Weightloss -2lbs (14lb to go)

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :-)
    Post Thanks / Like

surely if the offer was for only previous customers , then the code would have been invalid when entering it on the order checkout ???

is it possibl e that someone in the IT depo needs kick up bum??
    Weightloss -2lbs (14lb to go)

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I HAVE JUST HAD A CALL TOO AND IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ONLY PLACED ONE ORDER AS WELL THEY TOO NEED TO RETURN OR PAY FULL PRICE.

I HAVE SAID I WILL CALL TRADING STANDARDS ON MONDAY AS
    1/ THEY ACCEPTED THE CODE
    2/THEY ACCEPTED MY REDUCED PAYMENT
    3/THEY POSTED MY GOODS
    AND I RECEIVED THEM THEY ARE GREAT

AND MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE A MORE SECURE SYSTEM TO ONLY ACCEPT THE CODE ONCE FOR THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO ORDER MORE THAN ONCE WHO WOULDN'T
    SHE SAID SHE IS REMOVING THE CODES FROM EVERYONES ORDER AND THEY WILL BE LIABLE FOR THE FULL PAYMENT UNLESS YOU CAN PROVIDE THE PAPER COPY OF CODE.

HOPE THIS HELPS

Post Thanks / Like

I have also had the call!! I only placed 1 order, received goods yesterday! She said it was only for returning customers. I pointed out that in that case the order shouldn't have gone through!

I can either pay full amount (£50 ish) or they will arrange to collect it. I admit I only ordered the arts and crafts stuff because of the code, and spent about £20 of my own money. But I wouldn't have spent £50 on it, so have told her to get it collected!

Suppose as the going says "if something looks too good to be true, it usually is"

Aug 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I think mine are due to be delivered today. Do you think they would just be returned to the company if I refuse to take them and sign for them at the door? Seems easier than taking things in and then having to arrange for them to collect it again in a few days.

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rayberrys View Post
    I think mine are due to be delivered today. Do you think they would just be returned to the company if I refuse to take them and sign for them at the door? Seems easier than taking things in and then having to arrange for them to collect it again in a few days.
    I had the call a minute ago, saying exactly the same, if i haven't got the original voucher then you have to pay the full price. Apparently my order will be with me on Monday, she said i can refuse delivery and it will be sent straight back to them.

I can't see how they can make me pay full price though, they honoured the voucher online and the payment has been taken out of my bank account already?

Undecided whether to accept the order or not?
    Francine X

Aug 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I will just refuse to accept it. Too stressful to start receieving demands for payment.

sept 04
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone know if they could 'help themselves' to the money from our accounts since they have our card details? I'm just wondering if they might do this.
    I can't understand how the code went through if we weren't entitled to it. It just seems a bit strange to me.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast