Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    reg apr
    Non childminder member
    reg childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Default self assessment cssiw help

Hi all well got mine through the post what i dont understand is that 1 have 5 under 3s ( different days) and 4 schoolies only in the hols etc not after school their ages are 4 5 8 10 but the age group for info goes up to 7yrs do i leave off those over 7 if so then where it says admissions etc do i write 7 under 2 over

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Can you contact your inspector and check it out before filling in the wrong thing?

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

CSSIW are only interested in your under 8's so that is all you write anywhere on the form.

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

goodness, inspection already??? Eek they are on the ball, I don't want one yet!!!! Can't offer any advice I'm afraid hun as I haven't had mine yet. Just hope you find it ok and good luck xx

reg apr
    Non childminder member
    reg childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Manjay your a life saver lol, i did also answer your reply regarding variation not sure if you saw it i copied what my inspector said in her email, have a look if you didnt see it, yes Stargazer i have only been open 5 mths lol hope you are doing ok xx

reg apr
    Non childminder member
    reg childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Well had inspection on thursday everything went fantastic, she said my paperwork was exemplary and in her opinion it was all excellent so happy was really panicking thinking what if i had missed something, so thank you Amanda for all your advice i can now breathe again xxxx

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debbie1 View Post
    Well had inspection on thursday everything went fantastic, she said my paperwork was exemplary and in her opinion it was all excellent so happy was really panicking thinking what if i had missed something, so thank you Amanda for all your advice i can now breathe again xxxx
    I know I have already said this but WELL DONE again. Glad I could be of some assistance. You are obviously doing a fantastic job and your setting looks amazing. It is such a relief when it is all done and at least you know what to expect next time.

reg apr
    Non childminder member
    reg childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    I know I have already said this but WELL DONE again. Glad I could be of some assistance. You are obviously doing a fantastic job and your setting looks amazing. It is such a relief when it is all done and at least you know what to expect next time.
    yes my inspector said i wont have a inspection next year but will need to do self assessment and then i will have a new inspector after that as she is joining another team in conwy, so thats all good next thing i will start worrying about is tax in april lol... hope you are ok and having a nice weekend xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by debbie1 View Post

yes my inspector said i wont have a inspection next year but will need to do self assessment and then i will have a new inspector after that as she is joining another team in conwy, so thats all good next thing i will start worrying about is tax in april lol... hope you are ok and having a nice weekend xx
    Are inspection now every 2 yrs

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hayleyharries View Post
    Are inspection now every 2 yrs
    I Wales yes!

May 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I had inspection 2 weeks ago and my inspector says she would see me next year :/