4 in full time ratio
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    aly Guest

Thumbs up 4 in full time ratio

Well I've finally been allowed the extra child taking me to 3 under 5 as Poppy is 4 but in reception....

I've been trying to get hold of my inspectors for a couple of days, finally got hold of her today.

This was the conversation:

Me : Hi 'P' I'm ringing about the ratios change that was changed back in april
    P : Umm which change?
    Me: The ratio where full time 4yo can be classed as 5, thus allowing me to have another under 5.
    P: Umm hold on a mo let me check something.

She was talking to another person {with her hand over the phone but i could hear her} asking them about it and she was told yes it was changed back in march

P: sorry to keep you yes sorry about that it's in my booklet but not checked it but yes thats fine.
    Me: So what do I need to do then as my cert says 2 uner 5 so need it changed...
    P: Put in a variance form and we will get it sorted for you.
    Me: how soon are they doing them as I've had an enquiry for a hioliday only care which I can do with this extra space
    P: not too quick as we are inundaated.

rolling those eyes because im hoping they do it as come aug poppy is 5 anyway so pretty pointless.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Good old CSSIW

I have only just remembered that it is your DD that is the one that is 4 so of course you need your certificate changing. Forget that when I said you didn't need to ask

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by manjay View Post
    Good old CSSIW

I have only just remembered that it is your DD that is the one that is 4 so of course you need your certificate changing. Forget that when I said you didn't need to ask
    lol thats no probs lol, as you know how the cssiw offices are like i wante4d to check to be sure