Lots of Easter Crafts & Recipe Suggestions for you!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAlli View Post
    Not working for me either!
    It won't work for anyone, as I explained it has been restricted so no links will work anywhere on the forum until it has been checked and ensured it is safe.
    Pauline x

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redtedart View Post
    Hello... my "Monthly" themed post is back and this time have lots of crafts to get you and your charges ready for Easter - I am SURE you will find SOMETHING you will like!! Some very easy things for 2yrs olds all the way up to adults!

Come take a look at "Easter Get Crafty"!

By the way, if you have a blog and would like to join in with your ideas in future, just let me know!

Maggy
    The link to your info has had to be blocked again.

Perhaps it would be good if you could just post links to safe sites so we can all enjoy them risk free.

This happened with your Royal Wedding resourses link as well it is such a shame.

Is there something you can do? or are you hoping to get some of our personal details? I'm afraid it does make me wonder because you are so keen for people to access the information.

Those of you who have been allowed throough to the links given please make sure your computers are not accessed by anything that could steal your identity. If you don't know how please find someone to help you it would be terrible for you to be caught out.

Feb04
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Pauline didn't see your post about looking into it as I was replying at the same time.
    I think your doing a great job at keeping us safe and very much appreciate it.
    Thank you.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    The link to your info has had to be blocked again.

Perhaps it would be good if you could just post links to safe sites so we can all enjoy them risk free.

This happened with your Royal Wedding resourses link as well it is such a shame.

Is there something you can do? or are you hoping to get some of our personal details? I'm afraid it does make me wonder because you are so keen for people to access the information.

Those of you who have been allowed throough to the links given please make sure your computers are not accessed by anything that could steal your identity. If you don't know how please find someone to help you it would be terrible for you to be caught out.
    Rickysmiths - this link was posted long before the other one, it is not recent so the owner might not even be aware of the problem, I hope she gets back to me soon.
    Pauline x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZoeAlli View Post
    Sorry Pauline didn't see your post about looking into it as I was replying at the same time.
    I think your doing a great job at keeping us safe and very much appreciate it.
    Thank you.
    Sorry, my reply might have sounded grumpy! didn't mean it to Yes we posted at the same time
    Pauline x

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    The website was being flagged by various members anti virus software and a potential risk to security.

I have therefore blocked links until it can be checked out, I have contacted the owner but they have not yet responded.

Want to keep you safe - there is another thread somewhere about it
    Ah that explains it then, Thank you Pauline for letting us know - was beginning to think i was going mad and not seeing it even though it may have been right in front of me!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12