Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Can people quickly share their easter planning ideas with me please

to be fair i was surprised when i had eggs never mind the bag!

jan 89
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

silly question whats a zip like bag is it a sandwich bag

Apr 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Adds Ziplock bags to my shopping list, will try the omelette idea, as one of my mindies is really fussy, so thought perhaps something he had made for lunch himself may get him eating.

Picked up some Easter bits in Morrisons the other day on 3 4 2, so have some sticky foam shapes and something else I cant remember, I did allow DS to choose something for himself

We used to have lambs in a field that I can walk to, but someone said the farmer lost loads last year to dogs and foxes, so they may not be there, which will be such a shame.

Apr 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Theya ll sound like fab ideas and will be pinching them!!

may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I went to a 99p store and bought loads of stuff. Easter cards to stick bits to, egg hunt matching game, empty eggs for our egg hunt, baby chicks, easter themed masks to decorate, clear plastic decs to paint... plus a few other bits and pieces. Hoping that will last all of next week.
    We are also in the process of making my 1st work of art!!! Its going to be a spring picture. So far we have sponge painted the grass (its a long piece of wall paper) added some card crocuses and we will be doing, sponge painting the sky, my 4 yrs mindee cutting out some clouds, daffs made from an egg box, a tree with popcorn (blossom) stuck to it, little cotton wool sheep... thats it for now. Oh and some little birds. Am looking forward to seeing it finished. Plus I have a ton of other craft activities that I've searched on here and found. Also lots of trips out and about to farms and zoo's to look at baby animals. I AM LOVING THE SUNSHINE. x

Sept 85
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

The eggs in the zip lock bags seems to to an interesting idea, however sorry to be a party pooper, but, the cancer link to plastic packaging springs to mind.

There is a lot of research on this subject too many for me to list but worth googeling.

may 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miffy View Post
    I love that idea - sorry pinching right now

Miffy xx
    I've stolen it too, only I've sent my friend to get the easter grass from the £1 shop today. Got yellow, green and pink. Thought yellow could be straw for my baby chicks, green grass for my dinosaur day later on in the year and farm animals..... and pink, well no idea, valentines?? just had to have each colour they had... lolx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12