Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gellibaff help!

Registered Childminder since
    july 20
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Gellibaff help!

I used gellibath a couple of wks ago and had the same problem, i used table salt and it worked so i throught ........i left my patio to dry out and throught great it gone, but the nxt time it rained, it was back and very slippery.......so if on ur patio beware......in the end i just kept using table salt and the hose and brushing with garden broom.......nightmare never again.........

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zoemum2four View Post
    I used gellibath a couple of wks ago and had the same problem, i used table salt and it worked so i throught ........i left my patio to dry out and throught great it gone, but the nxt time it rained, it was back and very slippery.......so if on ur patio beware......in the end i just kept using table salt and the hose and brushing with garden broom.......nightmare never again.........

Oh dear well keep watching and I'll let you know what happens with the drain option.

I'm going to use it again, the children had such fun.

In fact I've been on their web site this afternoon and ordered a Family Pack - 4 boxes of gelli baff and it includes a summer fun pack which has 1 pack of gelli baff 1 bubble baff and a free paddling pool all for £24.95 should be here for Monday.

Plus 2 packs of colour changing gelli baff.

july 20
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
    Oh dear well keep watching and I'll let you know what happens with the drain option.

In fact I've been on their web site this afternoon and ordered a Family Pack - 4 boxes of gelli baff and it includes a summer fun pack which has 1 pack of gelli baff 1 bubble baff and a free paddling pool all for £24.95 should be here for Monday.

Ive got to admit the kids did love playing with it, maybe if i decided to use it again i will use it on my grass.......We will see.....

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well the Gelli Baff has gone!

Down the outside drain. I hosed off the bits on the lawn and it all seems to have worked.

So all ready for tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Well the Gelli Baff has gone!

Down the outside drain. I hosed off the bits on the lawn and it all seems to have worked.

So all ready for tomorrow.
    Thank goodness for that!

Miffy xx

Feb04
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just bought a big 1Kg tub from Early years resources for £18.99. It even gives you instructions for smaller quantities eg 1litre= 1 of the large spoons provided. I think it is great for a change. Once the kids get used to the texture they love it too!! mine have even tried to build sand ( gellibaff) castles with it!!
    Ok so it doesn't seem to fully dissolve but if this was truly a problem pouring it down the drain, surely they would've take it off the market?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12