Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  71
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Oct11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Why I like The Childminding Forum

The Childminding Forum is always the first place I look online with any and all of the childminding queries I have. It provides the most reliable answers!
    Joanna Butler

Post Thanks / Like

Default Competition

I love the comradery, reassurance and support. However bizarre and crazy your problems seem, there is always someone else who has been through it, someone who can better it with a story of their own experiences, someone to give advice, and someone to help make you smile about it. I also love sharing good practice hints and tips, bargains, etc - sooo many reasons that we love it. Keep up the good work

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

I found it (The Forum) back in 2008 when I was looking into childminding. I did home care work before with the elderly but even though we had an 'office' to report back to, they were never interested in any problems we had with clients and I only met other carers when we had a 'lifting' job. So it was very lonely.There seemed to be no on-line forums either for people who worked in senior care. I looked for a forum for childminders and came across this one.
    I was given a warm welcome and for a few months I avidly looked up as much info as I could and then took the plunge to apply to be a CM. Met lots of people, even if it's on-line and I've never looked back since
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

APR 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the childminding forum because it has given me the best advice over the year's I have been using it. Whenever I have a childminding query I can always rely on the forum members to offer me great in depth answers and also support if I ever need it. Even though members dont know you personally
    They treat you like a friend and that's what I love about this site.

It has also provided me with great activity idea's, money off codes and great offers, such as food hygiene courses etc.

And lastly I love the fact you can come and go from the forum and even if you have not posted in a while you still get the same level of support.

Jun 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I've just joined the site so am new to all this but am looking forwards to using the forum.

Feb 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the childminding forum because I can always find someone to help with any problems, or to just brighten my day!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Competition!

Where do I begin, it would be a lot easier to say what I don't like which is nothing.
    On this forum we can moan, we can celebrate, we can query, we can answer, we can share ideas, we can share our ideas, we can buy, we can sell, we can giveaway, we can get freebies, we can get Sarah's fab books, if she hasn't got a book she'll write one!, we can make friends, we can agree and we can disagree, we can laugh and we can cry,we can just read orwe can contribute
    This is the best childminding forum Ive come across and I'm sure I spend too much time on it! Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Smile A brilliant place for many reasons....

This is such a fantastic place....

It has given me the confidence & reassurance to pursue my dream.*
    For that alone I am so grateful!

The advice, the friendly banter, the reassurance & encouragement is second to none here.

I haven't been a member for very long but I spend alot of time here & I have gained some great ideas that I look forward to putting into practice!

I value and appreciate the hard work everyone who contributes puts in here!! It's great to know you're never alone & there's always someone there!

It's a place you can come to share your experiences & ideas- with people who share the same passion.

The forum is a place to get honest, up to date information & I am so happy to be apart of this great family!

Thank you

Mar 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't be boring ... log onto childminding forum !

I love seeing what other childminders are upto, what works well, what i can add or change, where i can go, what more i could do ... a gold mine of information and guidance, fact and fiction.

Childcare.co.uk is equally as helpful - would definately benefit from another years' free subs please

Jan 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Brilliant!

I love this site and especially the mobile app. I know straight away if someone is trying to contact me. I can check new families in my area looking for a childminder and there is alot of usefull information on this site! Brilliant!! -

Post Thanks / Like

This forum has been great for me from finding information, help with problems, ideas for activities and i've been able to ask for help and advice without being made to feel stupid.

May 17
    Non childminder member
    Childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up alili2008

I find your site very helpful and interesting. Thanks that you exist.

june 98
    Post Thanks / Like

Default wendy1967

I have found so much useful information out here,people to help which is great even if you just want a moan,somebody will answer.great place to be.thank's.

Reg 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A big thank you. Setting up has been quite lonely and frustrating and having this forum with lots of fantastic advice and support has been brilliant. Keeping me sane in the long long wait and nervous worry of setting up to having my first visit.

Thanks again, and think this site has become a firm favourite.

Kare

mar 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the page for the reason that it has everything you need to know and theres other childminders that can help if what your looking for is not on here, it is really easy and simple to use x

Aug 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Great support for both fellow and prospective Childminders! A listening ear – somewhere to talk where you know someone at the end of their key board may be able to provide the key piece of information that you need to make the jigsaw complete! Support, resources, exemplary sharing of good practice, allows ideas to flourish (I could go on!) Moreover, enables Childminding to be seen as professional, be given a voice and for Childminders to be enabled to have their standing amongst the rest of the early years sector!

Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

If ever I've got any questions on any aspect of my job, I know I can come on here and it's problem solved, every single time.

A complete god send!! Please don't ever leave me!!! lol

Sept 13
    Non childminder member
    PRE-REG
    Post Thanks / Like

As Kerry just said this site is sent from above.

I am in the process of registering and initially found it difficult to understand many of the procedures and right timings for applications, courses, paperwork.

Also I have already learnt so much for when I communicate with parents in future, as well as learning valuable information and idea's on implementing the EYFS correctly.

I know that I will belong to Childmindinghelp for as long as it exists and can rely on it for guidance at any time.

july 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink pick me pick me

i love this site because Its
    my inspiration, support and friendship network all rolled into one.

Simona Guest

No matter where you are
    no matter what the problem is
    no matter what you want to share
    no matter what is going on
    ...someone will help in this forum

every childminder MATTERS!!

Good luck to whoever wins !!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast