Likes Likes:  71
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    If I delete my name from Richards post at the beginning ...

Does that mean I can enter ?

You lucky lot being in with a chance of winning that

Jealous.com ha ha

Thank you to Richard for being so generous

Angel xxxx
    How about we just delete you full stop <evil laughter>
    Pauline x

2. Likes FussyElmo, Rick liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this forum for so many reasons. I come on here at least once every day and I feel part of every members lives. I laugh with them and I cry with them and learn that so many lovely people are only too willingly to put their virtual arms around others to comfort them. I learn so much about childminding that I wouldn't have a clue about if I didn't hear about it on the forum.
    By asking questions and getting ideas from so many people my job is always interesting for me and for the children I care for.
    I feel like I have a huge family at the touch of a button, that will be able to help me when I need it or comfort me if I need it and lots of people and friends who I can share great news with. Childminders are a special breed and this forum is full of special people

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been childminding for nearly 13 years in total and have seen loads of changes. I reregistered almost 6 years ago and so glad I did.

I have not used this forum much because I always seem to be studying or doing endless paper work but that is going to change.

I love that this site is all about us, non judgmental, informative, helpful, friendly, up to date and anything goes.
    It can be a source of companionship in a lonely profession and also a great source of humour at the end of the day.

re-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Burtie Bopper <3 Childminding Forum.

I am a newbie in the process of registering to become a childminder and if it wasn't for the Childminding Forum and all the wonderful tips, advice and insights I have got from here then I don't think I would have kept going through the registration process. You have definitely kept me going so THANK YOU xx

Post Thanks / Like

Default http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/competitions/120849-win-%A3250-cash-12-months

I've been a childminder for over a year and without the help of the childminding forum I wouldn't be able to operate my business properly without advice from experienced childminders.
    This forum is excellent for both new and experienced as I believe we can all learn from each other and help each other.
    Without the forum I don't think I would have survived my first inspection and any issuesi have been unsure about.
    Thank you childminding forum for your help so far.

Dec 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Something for every one - a child minding world in a one stop shop so to speak.

Hi, simply brilliant. Whether we use it often or little. Some thing for everyone no matter what your stage or experience in childminding. A one stop world for all your needs. Simply brilliant. Always somebody there to help, from something minor to something major. Or a place to just chat and share. Childminding will never be a lonely job with the childminding forum around. Well done to those with the brilliant idea of starting it and the hard work behind the scenes in carrying it on and keeping it relevant and updated. Couldn't live without it. A million thanks.

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This forum is like a handbook for childminders, there is so much knowledge on here and you can always find the answer to any question.

It is also a place to come for a bit of light relief and laugh.

Dec 13
    Non childminder member
    Parent
    Post Thanks / Like

I am in the process of registering to become a childminder and can not wait to get started, at first it was all a bit daunting but with all the friendly help and advice from all the lovely people on the forum and hearing all your stories it has eased my mind and now I'm really looking forward to getting started! The resources have also been such a massive help and will continue to use the forum throughout my new career! Everything about it is fantastic, thank you :-) xxx

aug 13
    Non childminder member
    childminder to be
    Post Thanks / Like

I did my course last feb but didn't register because felt like I didn't know enough, then I came across this site November time and it give me the confidence to register with Ofsted just waiting for my certificate, its been great and so helpful thankyou so much x

Apr 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i like the peer to peer support: The advice from those more knowledgeable and able to support or guide others who have questions with my own experience or opinion.

Mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

The forum has been an important asset through my childminding journey !
    I have received lots of good advice that has helped me through my registration and first ofsted grading achieving a good which is down to the support and friendliness of the forum members
    Thankyou very much
    Jo Jo

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

What can I say about this board

It doesn't matter if you are on here everyday, every month or every few months, everyone is always supportive and you will ALWAYS find an answer or a supportive shoulder

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I am addicted to this forum! I go on in my lunch break, when I'm out and about through the day and have a few sneaky minutes (love the app it's so easy) and it's the last thing I read before I go to bed.
    The advice others give on here is just fab and has helped me in lots of situations which I've then been able to pass on information to others. If I ever have any query about anything to do with childminding this is the first place I come. I couldn't live without it ha ha!

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I come to chat , share , rant , support , laugh and even occasionally cry.

Thankyou , especially to Pauline x

may 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

I love being able to find the answers to any questions I have. I like the free resources and use them alot in my business

Post Thanks / Like

I like the fact I can dip in & out of the forum when I need to, looking for information or generally just nosing around! I haven't always been that vocal but I read through the posts & have gained so much knowledge, information, understanding, ideas, just by browsing through a few times a week. It's then led me onto finding out different things that I needed to know, or has put ideas into my head that I've then acted upon. It's a great place to be able to look through & hear like minded people talking about your business! So thanks to everyone who have a massive part to play in this, your work and expertise have been invaluable to me even though I'm fairly silent

Aug 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink New to Site

Wow cant believe I have been childminding and a member of childcare.co.uk for 4 years now and only just found this site, I love a good forum hoping to meet lots of like minded people and learn new skills and win some competitions too by the looks of it

SEPT 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default THE BEST THING

[B]the best thing about this childminding forum is :- no matter what dilemma or problem your faced with ,there will always be someone on here who has seen it, been there or done it so help is always at hand [/B]

20. Likes rickysmiths liked this post
    Jan 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Default :D

Fairly new to this forum, but best thing is finding like minded people out there, can be a lonely working alone all day, thanks peeps

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Only five more new members to get to the 25,000

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast