Win an EYFS Starter Pack from The Childminding Shop
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win an EYFS Starter Pack from The Childminding Shop

We're giving away an fantastic EYFS Starter Pack from The Childminding Shop (Childminding Resources | Toys and Resources for Childminders - The Childminding Shop Ltd)

The pack contains a selection of early years toys and resources and is worth £40!

To enter the competition just let us know as a comment below why you would like to win.

We'll pick one lucky winner after the competition closes on Saturday 25th May 2013 and will announce their name in this thread.

To view the prize go to:

EYFS PACK 2 at over 20% discount - The Childminding Shop Ltd

Good luck
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

2. Likes JoJo childcare, cbj1609 liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    pre-reg
    Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like to win this because im a new childminder so it would really help add to the resources i have. And my mindees would love everything in it too (pleeeeeease!)x

June 12
    Non childminder member
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win EYFS starter pack

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    We're giving away an fantastic EYFS Starter Pack from The Childminding Shop (Childminding Resources | Toys and Resources for Childminders - The Childminding Shop Ltd)

The pack contains a selection of early years toys and resources and is worth £40!

To enter the competition just let us know as a comment below why you would like to win.

We'll pick one lucky winner after the competition closes on Saturday 25th May 2013 and will announce their name in this thread.

To view the prize go to:

Good luck

I could really do with winning this as, I have been a childminder for approximately a year and I am currently caring for 2 toddlers which have just turned 2, so it would help me do there 2 year development plans.

June 12
    Non childminder member
    Post Thanks / Like

I really could do with winning this as I have got to do my first 2 year development plans for 2 of the children that I currently care for, and this pack will really help make that alot easier for me.

Oct 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like to win as after a years worth of hardwork ive finally completed my level 3 in cypw and we all need a lovely treat!
    IS FINALLY AT TARGET WHOOP WHOOP

feb 05
    Post Thanks / Like

My mindees would love to win this cos they live animals and all things crafty so this would make them really happy

Mar 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It would make a lovely birthday present as it is my birthday on that day and it will also stop me spending my birthday money on much needed resources

July 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Would love to win

To view the prize go to:

Good luck

I would love to win this fantastic and generous prize for the children in my care to enjoy and learn from. Thanks and here's hoping, Nikki

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I would like to win this as it is not exclusive to EYFS and will work just as fantastically supporting my children in the Foundation Phase

BuggsieMoo Guest

To view the prize go to:

Good luck

I would like to win this as an expansion to my practice. The child change and develop overtime and it would be lovely to have something that changed and developed with them. I am also studying my BA Hons in early years and one topic is play - to enhance both the childrens play and my studying would make this pack priceless.

Pre-ref
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Pick me as the winner!

I am currently registering as a Childminder and winning this pack would be a great boost to my resources.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to win because like most childminders I'm sure, I have put an immense amount of hard work, money and effort into setting up my setting, my own personal training, and putting my career first. I still have lots of training to do to further my knowledge but this will not leave much money for great resources. Therefore I would very much appreciate this pack and so would my children. We would be ever so grateful.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this, as I have just gone through registration (I have my 1st parent visit today!)
    I was the first in my area to go through the whole process independently (online training etc) as my LA no longer run a course.
    I have come from a varied background but this is my first experience in childcare, with my 1st child (1 yr old girl) I am very excited about my new venture. Winning the kit would be a huge help to a novice such as myself

mar06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this for setting
    As a Childminder with mindees of different cultures would be lovely for them to do a self portrait with the faces and buttons etc
    Also sensory toys for my younger ones
    The pack is just fab and all get stickers afterwards

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pick me please

I am a enthusiastic and dedicated EYP who is registering as a childminder!
    These resources will helps towards providing a fun, safe and stimulating resources in my home environment in which my mindees can learn, develop and most of all have fun

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I would love to win this pack because lots of my childminder friends (and me) are complaining lately that they find their resources boring but can't afford to buy new things all the time, so I would use it to start up a travelling pack of toys/resources that we could add to a few things at a time and pass between us, since out toy library is gone.

Sept 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd love to win this prize for my setting as my current minders are very creative and would put these lovely resources to excellent use!
    'It's never too late to have a happy childhood' ( Tom Robinson)

June 11
    Post Thanks / Like

I try really hard to provide wonderful activities for my Mindees. This pack would really help the children, increasing their choice of materials and learning to help develop their creativity
    Sweetpea x

sep09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Id like to win please! Especially welcome would be the beanbags. Would save the other mindees having to duck when they see our little 'thrower' in action!

Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I would really like to win this as I am currently starting up my business again after being on maternity leave. The starter pack would be a fabulous addition to my resources.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast