Win a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Win a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher

I thought I'd run a little competition for forum members to give one lucky member the chance to win a £50 Amazon.co.uk voucher.

To enter all you need to do is say what you like best about the childminding forum and how you think it could be improved as a comment below.

The competition will end at 11pm on Friday 17th August.

I will choose one lucky winner after the competition closes and will announce who they are in this thread.

Good luck everyone
    Childcare.co.uk
    The UK's largest childcare website
    www.childcare.co.uk

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i LOVE this forum and all its mad, nutty, strange funny and friendly members, i love how much it has helped me since i became a member about 3 years ago, if i ever have ANY kind of problem ( personal or work wise ) i know there will be a thread about it somewhere

i would quite like a like button!!

Mar 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I love how friendly everyone is and how no matter what the question, someone knows the answer (or they know someone who does!)

Agree, would love a 'like' button or a childmindingforum app for my iPhone please

jan 12
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this site for so many reasons...there are some amazing and wonderful people on here who have helped me with some tough issues and i would like to thank them all this site helps hundreds of us childminders and its lovely being able to share problems with each other as someone will always be able to give advice

Thanks everyone

xxxxxx

jun 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that you can chat to others and get different feedback and different views, I love the support it gives especially to those really shy ones like me who would never be able to chat face to face. I just love that we can ask a question and not be made to feel silly.

how could it be improved, not sure I think it is pretty perfect ....... Xx
    x helen

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the fact that we can ( almost ) always accept that another person might have a different view point and that just because we might differ it doesn't mean the other person is wrong.

Threads very rarely get heated and I have ( almost ) never come across any offensive language or opinions.

To improve the forum I think we need more parties

( and a like button )

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that there's always someone to talk to, sometimes even in the middle of the night.

Mostly I love meeting up with the minders I chat to on here.

I think the forum could be improved by having an app for mobiles, I was lost last week when i couldn't access a computer whilst on holiday, i was having withdrawl symptoms
    love Sarah.

~Chelle~ Guest

I LOVE this forum and have made and met many other Childminding friends from here. One of them has become a very good friend

I love sharing experiences and seeking advice from other Childminders on here and can ALWAYS rely on honest answers (whether you want them or not lol)

If I can help someone with a query or question, then I will do my best to help them out.

This is our "staff room" and I love chilling on the forum and having a little catch up with people. It has a wonderful community and I am so glad that I found this forum a few years ago.

Pauline, Graham, Angel and Sarah are very hard working mod's and I think they do a fantastic job

I really think that the forum could benefit by adding a like button to posts, as you have to enter a minimum of 10 characters in order to add a post to a thread and sometimes it would be nice to just like the comment, instead of adding another one.

Sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I love the warmth and empathy, the practical help and advice and the lack of nastiness that is sometimes seen on other forums.

As the forum currently more than meets my wants and needs I don't belive it needs any improvement.
    Why hasn't Gary Barlow come to my rescue yet?

july05
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

To improve it a home button would save me having to wear out my back button

The best thing is when virtual friends become real friends when you meet up from all over the UK
    When someone tells you nothing is impossible, tell them to go slam a revolving door

July 08
    Post Thanks / Like

What I love about this forum..... its one of the few ways that a Childminder can discuss work related issues/questions in what is effectively a staff room. It can be a lonely job otherwise. Plus there are every different type of CM you can imaine and we are all tolerant of our differences.

I would improve it by reducing the wait between searches as it drives e insane when it seems to double click me then tell me i have to wait to see new posts.
    Blessed Be!

May '09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that the forum is a friendly place and that there aren't trolls about (or if there are, they have been dealt with promptly).

A like button would be good too

Apr 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I love that people give advice with out judging and yes a like and home button both sound great!

Feb 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

the forum has been invaluable to me - when I was setting up as a childminder, and throughout my first few contracts. I always come here for help, advice and info.

I would like a mobile phone app and a like button (if I am allowed to have 2 requests as to how the form could be improved!)
    Francine X

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this forum because it has introduced me to so many 'like minded' CM's who share my passion

I agree with others about a like button and an i phone app would be great

Mar 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    Friend
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the forum because its like all your friends in one place and when you feel alone they all come to help

a mobile phone app and a like button
    One life live it

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I like this forum because it's the only place where you can guarantee to find people who totally understand your excitement of getting new storage units

As for improvements - a like button, reduce the 30s wait between searches, get rid of the minimum 10 character requirement for posts and searches

aly Guest

what do I like about the forum?.....I like it because we are 1 big family.

what would I approve?.....I agree with iphone/ipad/android app.

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I first found the Forum when looking for EYFS info the first time round and never left

I love the way we all are happy to share information and opinion without getting nasty or blasphemous and I love the fact that I have been able to actually meet up with so many lovely like minded passionate ladies and gentlemen.

Please can we have a Like button?

Sept 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I love this forum because it's the only place you can ask a stupid question and not feel stupid I have learned so much from the fantastic people on here.

I would like a like button too please!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast