I have poste this at the end of another thread, but thought it more appropriate to post here...though technically not Christmas art.
The toddler group I attend is going to take part in the village ‘ decorate a Christmas tree ‘ competition. I do the craft activity every week and they chattered about it enthusiastically which was great....but the theme is weather! Not very ‘christmassy’ really. They want a hand painted sun at the top and then layers of different weathers as you go down, ending with a bottom row of snowmen with the Childrens faces as snowmen. Apparently they always put the children’s faces on something.
I need to plan when we do this and the other weather related items- I thought about sparkly raindrops, perhaps dangly lightening bolts, snowflakes, possibly umbrellas ☔️ but I would like each thing to incorporate a different skill / possibly medium ....and of course to be produced by 1-3 year olds, with some babies input too!!”
A small order for you lovely creative folk I am sure, any suggestions would be welcome.