Quote Originally Posted by rickysmiths View Post
Oh no the 'helpful Henry' sounds exactly like your guy. Very poor English and quite hard to understand.
Well I am still uncertain from my additional phone call yesterday.
Indeed Henry is in charge of this agency but he was busy when I called...unfortunately I had difficulties in understanding the person who answered the phone in his place but called again when Henry was available.

I queried who is in charge...Daryel Care or Kaamil Education... because if they are registered that means they have had to put forward a plan and go through the Ofsted assessment process....at the moment is like a 'one man band'...in other words Henry?...not convincing enough.

They are putting together a website and hope to be up and running by end of April ...or maybe May...so very vague.
By the end Henry got a bit rattled by my questions when he understood I had read all the DfE and Ofsted documents regarding the agency saga.

I can see why any agency may need to liaise with any LA and this is my understanding...prospective cms will contact their LAs to register but they must be given the option of registering with Ofsted or signposted to an agency if that is what they want to do.

As an example... the company setting up an agency in my LA also runs the 'briefing sessions' and they will give new cms the option....so they say.
Having an agency so close to us is useful as we can query equal opportunity for advertising and support ...Cms did at our recent meeting and I am sure we will continue to query them at out next meeting in 2 weeks' time

In the case of Daryel Care their expertise is in looking after the elderly...so they may need support in several areas such as assessment and QI?...somehow I don't think Henry will do that

Their registration number is CA 00006...does that mean there 6 not 4 agencies registered?

This is their website for anyone to draw their own conclusions.
Daryel Care | Home Care, Nursing and Personal Support in London

More info here.
Daryel Care