Lisa's Ladybirds Childminding
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    BuggsieMoo Guest

Default Lisa's Ladybirds Childminding

Hi All
    Please take a look at my website and give me some feedback please - good or bad :-) x
    Lisa x

http://www.lisasladybirdschildminding.co.uk./

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Its lovely well done! love the little sand gardens, they are ace! Gosh your meals are cheap!
    Monkey by Name........Monkey by Nature!

BuggsieMoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey1 View Post
    Its lovely well done! love the little sand gardens, they are ace! Gosh your meals are cheap!
    Thank you - my first attempt at one!

The sand gardens are so cheap to do. Stones, twigs from garden, some sand and an old tray (such as what you get chicken breast in). Cut some cardboard to make scratchers to make marks in the sand and then let the kids run riot with them. Great fun.

Meals are cheap - but then most nights im cooking for my 4 and 3+ mindees so it all works out in the end xx

Lisa x

onceinabluemoon Guest

I've PM you x

BuggsieMoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by onceinabluemoon View Post
    I've PM you x
    I have no messages :-(

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Your site is lovely. There are just a few things i would refer to:

If i was a parent i might be scared at the fact that you charge £5 per day for late fees as works vouchers and bank transfers can take longer if done through work schemes.

I would also wonder if you had a "Clean" driving licence.

Are you memebr of NCMA? If so mention that maybe, or state who you have public liability with.

your meals seem extremely cheap!! I would wonder what type of food my child would be receiving at that price!!

I love your blog page, your photos and most of all your Testimonials page!!!

Well done, very impressive x x x
    Last edited by lisa b; 16-06-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    Lisa Burrows x x

BuggsieMoo Guest

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by lisa b View Post
    Your site is lovely. There are just a few things i would refer to:

If i was a parent i might be scared at the fact that you charge £5 per day for late fees as works vouchers and bank transfers can take longer if done through work schemes. I've never had to charge it, I have had parents pay late but they know that as long as I know it will be late then there is no charge. Thankfully I have a very good working relationship with my parents.

I would also wonder if you had a "Clean" driving licence. I will update this as it is clean and I see what you mean - thank you x

Are you memebr of NCMA? If so mention that maybe, or state who you have public liability with. Yep, NCMA and MM so I will add that also - never even thought about that.

your meals seem extremely cheap!! I would wonder what type of food my child would be receiving at that price!! I make batch meals which keeps cost's down. I don't want to make my meals too expensive. Any ideas as to what would be a more realistic price to charge? I do things like curries, lasagne, bolognase, stews, fish pies etc.

I love your blog page, your photos and most of all your Testimonials page!!! Thank you x

Well done, very impressive x x x
    Thank you very much for your comments, this is why I love this site!

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good :)
    Post Thanks / Like

Lovely website!
    Just one thing - I think people have said on here before not to make your ofsted number with your name visible to the general public. I could be wrong.
    Maybe make a copy of your ofsted report available that had my number blocked out I think. Just to prevent people using your number to claim child tax credits. On my website I have just quoted the best bits of my report and said a full copy is available for customers on signing contracts.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Katiekoo View Post
    Lovely website!
    Just one thing - I think people have said on here before not to make your ofsted number with your name visible to the general public. I could be wrong.
    Maybe make a copy of your ofsted report available that had my number blocked out I think. Just to prevent people using your number to claim child tax credits. On my website I have just quoted the best bits of my report and said a full copy is available for customers on signing contracts.
    If you look for childminders on Hantsfish all their ofsted numbers are on display on their listings, I dont think we can hide them anymore!!
    I think its great to show of your ofsted report, but if you are worried about your number being on display you could try and cover it i suppose.
    Lisa Burrows x x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LMHALL View Post
    Thank you very much for your comments, this is why I love this site!
    Your very welcome x x x
    Lisa Burrows x x

Sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up re webite

Quote Originally Posted by LMHALL View Post
    Hi All
    Please take a look at my website and give me some feedback please - good or bad :-) x
    Lisa x

http://www.lisasladybirdschildminding.co.uk./
    Your web site is excellent well done it must have taken you ages its nice that you have been able to add photos of children as many wont allow this even with permission from parents .