Make your concerns known!

Threaded View

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Make your concerns known!

The Childminding Forum and Independent Childminders Facebook group have received a lot of messages this week from very worried childminders who have read the latest Govt plan 'More affordable childcare' and want to know what it will mean to them.

On behalf of the Childminding Forum and our Facebook members I am putting together a comprehensive response to the plan - I have attached the draft format to this post.

If you have any comments / criticisms / proofing notes or anything you want me to add to the letter please let me know!

I have had amazing support from proofreaders across the country - for which I am very grateful - thank you all very much!

I would like to publish it on Monday if possible and get it out there to news agencies etc as soon as possible but I am keen to listen and engage with you all first so please do contact me

New version of the letter - for posting or emailing or changing to reflect your views

Make your concerns about the Govt's plans known!
    Last edited by sarah707; 23-07-2013 at 06:06 PM. Reason: New version finished! :)