Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  110
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Registered Childminder since
    aug 05
    Post Thanks / Like

Theres a correlation between house prices and childminder fees

but its not the main factor, it is more to do with the affluency of an area , employment rate, location transport links , good schools

Rates vary from north to south from city to village , its about supply and demand and what the peole in that area can afford and feel is a fair rate

so its more complicated that that , but its a simplistic way of putting it

There isnt a single sentence on that website that fills me with confidence , in fact the way things are structured and written and the complete lack of a clear explanation as to what exactly they are offering had me running in the other direction

Simona Guest

The information is being constantly updated reflecting the drip drip of info from the DfE...worth reading FAQs which gives a hint of what the inspection fee may be for cms and nurseries

In my view they are in direct competition with ncma as PLA and UKCMA have not really published anything as yet.
    PLA do not even mention cms on their website but they have offered m'ship for a long time...puzzling
    This I suppose will give cms a choice of who they want to pay to represent them

Like ncma ICM will recruit new cms to enter the 'market' which is part of the DfE Statement of policy on page 3 (4)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789