Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Petition against agencies

Sorry if this has already been posted, but there is a petition specifically against agencies now

http://www.*****/en-GB/petition...agencies#share

Everybody sign everything they can!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have had my say... here are my comments.

I hope everyone who reads this thread takes a moment to sign the petition

Childminders reject agencies - we do not want agencies - we do not want a 2 tier system - we do not want confused parents - we do not want a fees war - we do not want to be unsustainable - we do not want to be managed by local nurseries who may not have our best interests at heart!

Join the Twibbon campaign on Twitter - Childminders reject agencies - Support Campaign | Twibbon.

Join the Childminding Forum campaign against agencies - Campaigns and Petitions.

Tell your childminding friends - you do not want agencies controlling your business or charging you a premium for training and support!

Tell all your parents about the risk of childcare costs spiralling once agencies start taking their cut of their fees!

Fight for your independence!

Write a letter to your MP and ask them to lobby against agencies on your behalf - http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/fo...ore-ideas.html.

Tweet Ms Truss (@trussliz) and the Dept for Education (@DofE) with the latest articles about the dangers of agencies - Questions galore on More Great Childcare | Childcare Champions

Waiting for the childcare revolution | Progress | News and debate from the progressive community

Sarah's Blog: Childminders reject agencies!

We all need to tell at least one person about the dangers to children's health and safety if childminders are no longer within Ofsted's remit - and ask them to sign this petition!

3. Likes lisbet, The Juggler liked this post