New plans by education minister Elizabeth Truss double numbers?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  46
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

While I won't sign either petition as I don't agree with them, I have forwarded the links to my local cm group so everyone can make up their own mind.

Most signed the first one, but now I have sent this second link they have questioned why there are 2 for exactly the same thing. Most have said they've signed one, so that's enough. They've said they won't bother forwarding it to parents as it's hard enough to get them to sign one, never mind 2.

I don't know the ins & outs of why there are 2, but is there no way of them being combined?

2. Likes rickysmiths liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Jan 07
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I have ever been a member on here but I received the email about the second petition this morning. I came on to register to find out why on earth there has been a second petition started?! Surely the more we stand together, the better chance we have of getting through to the government. This is not the time for divisions in our sector! The first petition is continuing to gain signatures way beyond 3000 now, it makes more sense to either stop the second one or merge it into the first. I wouldn't have come on here to register if I didn't think it was this important, please don't make us childminders a laughing stock :-(

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123