Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Registered Childminder since
    Jun 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    08/08/11
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it is a case of doing this every so often to be able to claim it, but as it only lasts a year anyway, I have only another 42 weeks of proving it.
    but at least I know what it is they want now. so hopefully this had made it easier for anyone else that has this dropped on their doorstep by surprise.

Tanya

Non childminder member
    parent
    Post Thanks / Like

Am glad it went well, the reason behibd them doing the review is to make sure you are getting your full entitlement. At least in 12 weeks time you know what to expect.

Jun 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    08/08/11
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this will be an ongoing thing until the year of this extra bonus is up, which will be next august. Shame it would be nice if we could get this bonus for 2 years, but hey ho, it's better than a wet fish in your face.
    so am happy to do it. which means every week, I'll be standing at my printer scanning everything in, ready for the next evidence due.
    Can't have everything on a plate, so, there you have it.
    So too all newbies, who have been on the job line for over 6 months and are entitled to this bonus. start SCANNING
    1. Have a weekly display diary, get parents to sign each day the children come.
    2. Scan all your reciepts to do with minding, scan your invoices to parents. and
    3. Write up a list to match up your buying reciepts on excel(which is best) - make things as clear as poss.

Hope this helps to all newbies

Tanya

Oct 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Tanya, so grateful for you putting this information on, will make sure I scan once a week in readiness. I am starting minding tomorrow but only have 15 hours, I will be using the NCMA attendance records for recording the hours I'll be working and getting parents to sign that, so should I be recording my other business hours in another diary do you think?

Regards
    Sue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12