Hi,

Not a problem. Email your spreadsheet to the email address on the front page of the spreadsheet and include in the email the date you started. I'll modify the spreadsheet to do the average calculation from the day you started. When I reply to your email I attach the modified spreadsheet for 15-16 and include the latest version also for subsequent years.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marz283 View Post
Hi and thank you first of all for creating this spreadsheet. I have a couple of questions though.

I only started minding in October so I have the same problem as a few people have posted about with the calculation of how many hours I have worked.

Also, I mainly work off an iPad as I don't have a computer of my own. I have excel on my iPad and have been using it to do my daily expenses on. I have tried clicking on the link for the new spreadsheet but it just opens it up in a browser window and I can't find an option to save the spreadsheet. Do you know if it is possible to save it on an iPad or do I need to use a computer? (I do have access to a computer but it's my husbands work laptop).

Thanks