Claiming Tax Relief on Play Room

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if you can claim for the room I use as the playroom. It is a permanent room used only for childminding (was the dining room).

Not sure if I can or how much I can claim. Had a look on the HMRC website but cant find any information.

Many thanks

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags


  1. sarah707's Avatar
    Hi jenny this is the blog - not the forum.

    I advise you to start a new thread and ask your question here - Book Keeping/Accounts, Tax, Expenses and National Insurance

    However, I do know that if you change the use of your house and dedicate a percentage of it to childminding it will change lots of things that might be best left like business rates ...


Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of