PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep documents you use?

*Katrina*
10-04-2012, 01:05 PM
For example, I am in the middle of writing my healthy eating policy and sample menu so I have lots of information I have printed from various websites, some I shall put in my portfolio alongside the healthy eating policy for parents to see but I also have documents related to menu planning, checklists, standards, codes of practice that some parents may be interested to see but they are pages and pages long - so I am guessing is more the sort of thing I would want to show Ofsted when they come to inspect (here I am thinking of inspections and I'm not even registered yet :rolleyes:)
I also have lots of health and safety and safeguarding info, that whilst I would like to keep for reference although I don't think I need to show parents ALL of it.
Do you have a separate folder for this sort of thing?

rickysmiths
10-04-2012, 01:29 PM
To be honest I only show prospective parents my Polices and procedures and I have a sample menu on one side of A4.

I have got ruthless recently and got ride of a lot of the info you have mentioned because it sits in folders and never gets looked at!

aving said that I just keep any info I want in folders for me.

2kidsunder5
10-04-2012, 01:42 PM
To be honest I only show prospective parents my Polices and procedures and I have a sample menu on one side of A4.

I have got ruthless recently and got ride of a lot of the info you have mentioned because it sits in folders and never gets looked at!

aving said that I just keep any info I want in folders for me.

I am the same, I have a sample menu giving various options for mels and it is in my policy and mprocedure folder with my Healthy Eating Policy.

sarah707
10-04-2012, 05:06 PM
I have files for everything... they are all labelled so if parents ask a question I can grab the information quickly :D