PDA

View Full Version : Notice to Parents - Maternity Leave

Mel_Johnson
08-04-2012, 08:26 AM
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help. I am due to go on maternity leave in 5 weeks. I have spoken to all my parents so they know what my plans are but I need to put it in writing nad also find out what they are douing about deposits ect. I have no idea what I need to put in the letter or where to start.

Thanks

Mel

muffins
08-04-2012, 08:57 AM
I would just put that you are now giving formal notice of end of contracts on this date. I will use deposits as final payments unless otherwise advised.

Short & sweet & easy to read!

Maybe add at the end that you have enjoyed minding there children, they are a joy to have and would be very welcome to return when you re-open:thumbsup:

muffins
08-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Forgot to say with letter like this that have contrat changes/termination I usually print 2 for each parent & get them to sign one to say they have recieved it!:thumbsup:

Mel_Johnson
10-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks. I have one Mum would wants to come back after my 7 months off (very insistant and want new contracts etc) but I think that I will end the contracts and return the deposits and start fresh when I start back!! Don't really want to hold her for 7 months