PDA

View Full Version : netflix??

mushpea
06-04-2012, 06:35 PM
we did have lovefilm which we have had no problems with but sky sent us a half price offer for 12months for films so I cancelled lovlefilm and requested sky films, after a lot of hassle with sky even though they sent confirmation of my films package they hadnt applied it to my account so I basicly told them to forget it, now I am wondering what netflix is like and if its any good
does anyone have any experiance of them good or bad

smurfette
06-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Hia Netflix Is quite good, although a lot of the movies are older there will always be something you havent seen And more appear when they know what kind of stuff you like. We have a hdmi cable so can hook ours up to the tv but check this if your laptop/tv are more than a couple of years old. Can Also watch on iPhone. Lots to keep kids amused and series for adults. We also don't pay for sky movies. Think they do a month free worth a try!

kindredspirits
06-04-2012, 07:59 PM
i thought netflix was rubbish tbh! nothing worth watching on there - but i think they do a months free trial so try for yourself and just make sure you cancel it if you think it is as rubbish as i did! :thumbsup: (i've got lovefilm now too and its much better.)

Twinkles
06-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I'm doing the months free trial ATM. Streaming through x box. Bit naff, old films so not sure I'll bother when the month is up.

missymood
06-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Totally rubbish but went through quidco and got £15 I think and 1 free month membership! Now got love film for 3 months free as we got ps3 for childminding and cash back from quidco! Bargain x

LauraS
06-04-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm doing the months free trial ATM. Streaming through x box. Bit naff, old films so not sure I'll bother when the month is up.

Ditto. We cancelled when the trial was up.

FussyElmo
07-04-2012, 10:54 AM
We are currently having the free trial and we are enojoying it - I mean where else would I watch the old power rangers/spiderman etc :)