PDA

View Full Version : hi my website( not quite finished yet!)

SJ35
06-04-2012, 12:19 PM
http://www.staceyschildcare.org/default.html

any feedback would be great

thanks

Stacey x

icklemunchkins
20-04-2012, 02:46 PM
I like it :thumbsup:

Katiekoo
20-04-2012, 04:06 PM
Me to, very clear and I like the EYFS page :D

EmmaReed84
20-04-2012, 04:37 PM
I really like it, I love the barcode thingy, looks very professionally done.

My only one teeny tiny bit I would say is the fee's bit where you have listed all your fees... to me... feels a bit much. I wouldn't really sit and read all of that (personally I like to read quick bits IYSWIM). I did the same sort of thing (too much info)on my website and I am currently changing it so my fees are not soo "obvious" that way people will be more inclinded to contact you for information, then you can use that to sell yourself and "tailor make" your fees to suit, if that makes sense.

However, like I said I really do like your site!

VeggieSausage
20-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I really like it, I love the barcode thingy, looks very professionally done.

My only one teeny tiny bit I would say is the fee's bit where you have listed all your fees... to me... feels a bit much. I wouldn't really sit and read all of that (personally I like to read quick bits IYSWIM). I did the same sort of thing (too much info)on my website and I am currently changing it so my fees are not soo "obvious" that way people will be more inclinded to contact you for information, then you can use that to sell yourself and "tailor make" your fees to suit, if that makes sense.

However, like I said I really do like your site!

I agree re:fees, looks good though - add more photos too as they look lovely on the front page :)