PDA

View Full Version : GOOD FRIDAY

angeldelight
06-04-2012, 08:39 AM
Hi Everyone

Friday wahooooo :clapping::clapping:

Are you working or do you have a day off?

Sun is shining and weather seems a bit better here today, hope you have the same

What are you all doing today? Have a great day

Angel xxx

loopyloopy
06-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Morning angel

Today I am cleaning the house from top to bottom :thumbsup: we have had a week of coughs sneezes, mindee with d&v so I can't rest until everywhere has had the dettol treatment lol. I don't mind I'm one of the crazy women that really enjoys cleaning

After that I am taking ds swimming and having a take away for dinner

Hope everybody has a lovely day xx

Carol M
06-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Good morning Angel.
Off to Bournemouth later today when dh gets home from work. Weather forecast not too good for Bournemouth :( Was hoping to get my first paddle of the year.:D
Happy Easter everyone.
Carol x

angeldelight
06-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Good morning Angel.
Off to Bournemouth later today when dh gets home from work. Weather forecast not too good for Bournemouth :( Was hoping to get my first paddle of the year.:D
Happy Easter everyone.
Carol x

oh I love Bournmouth my daughters are always saying they want us to move there ha ha
Have a lovely time, hope you get a paddle

Angel xx

FussyElmo
06-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Morning Angel - not alot happening here probably church later as Im not feeling good then hopefully Im going to a baby shower later but dh finishes tonight :clapping:I have lots of jobs for him to do :laughing:

amanda1309
06-04-2012, 09:08 AM
I'm off on my holidays today :clapping:

Leaving home about 1pm to drive to Birmingham to fly to south Africa tonight for a holiday and friends wedding.

I can't wait :clapping:

Enjoy your Easter holidays ladies x

kellib
06-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Morning :)

Nothing to exciting here, just a trip to Asda planned :clapping::rolleyes::laughing:

rickysmiths
06-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Morning Angel.

Lovely sunny day here.

Dh made a full English before heading off to church with dd and ds.

I made Hot Cross Buns Yum Yum!

Just had a lazy morning. Off to have a shower in a min, then I'm off to MIL to meet the rest of the family for lunch.

ajs
06-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Just been sorting the playroom and now getting dressed and off to town to pick up a few bits. Need to clean throughout so may do that later or tomorrow. No plans for the whole weekend so no real hurry to do anything

PixiePetal
06-04-2012, 10:32 AM
Good morning Angel.
Happy Easter everyone.
Carol x

Love Bournemouth - go there for my 'girls' weekends :)

PixiePetal
06-04-2012, 10:35 AM
I am on my holiday in Cornwall - weather bit better today but quite chilly:(

DD not up yet, DS on his Xbox, DH gone AWOL chatting to the old farmer here :laughing: (could be hours!!) I am chilling and organizing this afternoons geocaching :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
06-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Afternoon, sunny but chilly here today..

Having a blitz through the house, stripping beds, hoovering through, 3 loads of washing..

Dd has her friend round to sleep later on then its a chilling weekend :D

Have a good one everybody x

justdaz
06-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Have had a lovely walk over the farm with the dog.

Visited MIL. Off to church soon and then a lovely Salmon dinner planned for tonight.

Roseolivia
06-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Afternoon all. Not working now for a week.

Have already delivered all the Easter eggs and collected Rose and Alfies, off to get waterproof trousers for Rose as it's meant to rain next week whilst we're away and we're hoping to do lots of walking. Tonight i have a friend coming round.
Tomorrow Rose has swimming and ice skating then off round our friends for tea.

loocyloo
06-04-2012, 02:24 PM
afternoon, its cold and wet here! was bright this morning though.

we got up late and went to church. had hot cross buns and helped build the easter garden.

back home, DS & i popped out to get a few bits, now children are glued to television, DH is hoovering and i'm here!

Ds & i are going to make a start on tea soon, he wants to cook salmon in puff pastry!

Happy Easter xxx

mushpea
06-04-2012, 06:26 PM
I didnt work and have untill tuesday off,, my two are camping with their nan and grandad so its just me and oh for four days:eek:, today we have taken down our garden wall we started at 7.30am and finsihed at 3.30pm, it was a big wall and cant belive how many bricks we took out! tomoro its putting up the new fence then either sunday or monday I am having a day at my allotment cause it serisoulsy needs a sort out then tuesday its back to work and my two come back home:clapping: