PDA

View Full Version : WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

EmmaReed84
05-04-2012, 03:54 PM
10 DAYS OFF, HERE I COME!!!

Mindee has just gone home and both children at at their Nan's and staying there the night, so I have an hour and a half all to myself until DH gets home, then we both have the whole evening together ;) and the best part we are both off tomorrow and won't have to get up with the kids :clapping:

I actually have a really dumb cheesy smile on my face, sat here... alone lol :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a fabulous Easter and get some yummy Eggs xxx

manjay
05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
10 DAYS OFF, HERE I COME!!!

Mindee has just gone home and both children at at their Nan's and staying there the night, so I have an hour and a half all to myself until DH gets home, then we both have the whole evening together ;) and the best part we are both off tomorrow and won't have to get up with the kids :clapping:

I actually have a really dumb cheesy smile on my face, sat here... alone lol :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a fabulous Easter and get some yummy Eggs xxx

Ha! 10 days off for me too:clapping: My own children have just laughed at me doing a little dance to celebrate:D

AliceK
05-04-2012, 04:06 PM
10 Days off for me too :clapping: :clapping:

xxxx

AgentTink
05-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Only 4 days off for me but then I do have lots of holidays throughout the year to look forward too so that keeps me going :clapping:

Shivvie
05-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Me too!!! As I closed the door to our last mindee I sang 'Holiday' by Madonna at the top of my voice!! :clapping:

Roseolivia
05-04-2012, 04:41 PM
My mindee now gone and i also have 10 days off. We're off up the coast on Monday for 5 days although it's meant to rain next week so may get cancelled.

Enjoy your week off everyone who is.

LOOPYLISA
05-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Have a lovely childfree night Emma ;):blush:

Once dd goes to bed me and hubby are opening a bottle and watching a film :D

funemnx
05-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Have a lovely time off, I've just finished for 4 days, wine open already! Cheers! :)