PDA

View Full Version : Ime beautiful and thats why people dont like me

toddlers896
05-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Did anybody watch this morning today.
The heading says it all. I was cringing, how enbarasing going on tv to tell the nation you know everybody hates you because you are beautiful.
:laughing:

Bridey
05-04-2012, 01:35 PM
I read the article she wrote on the Daily Mail website.

She's a bit 'David Ike' :rolleyes:

(If any of you are old enough to know who he is LOL)

aly
05-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Yes I watched it.....she is so far up her own backside...and saying people in france this and that.....

She wasnt ugly, but I've seen prettier plain looking girls, who were more beautiful because they don't realise that they are.

No people dont like her because she is arrogant and needy, she wants people to think she is beautiful!!!...arrogance can make you ugly.!

The Juggler
05-04-2012, 09:20 PM
i didn't see it but they were taking the pee on the 10 o'clock show last night. i guess she's like those folk on x-factor who 'know' they can sing :laughing::laughing:

Heaven Scent
06-04-2012, 05:46 AM
I'm gobsmacked by this - how could anyone be stupid enough to think they are that beautiful that they can say it so publicly and then for it to hit other papers and the TV - its crazy - What a shallow world we live in - surely there are far more serious and pressing issues we could be addressing instead of pushing them under the carpet.

Anyway - they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eye doesn't behold her beauty I'm afraid - She's not ugly - (but then no one is ugly) its just that I've see far more beautiful people - I see one particularly beautiful person in the bathroom mirror every morning and that is one hell of a yard stick to measure the beauty of others by :laughing::laughing::laughing: (who am I kidding)

Cazz
07-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I caught a little bit of it and I really didn't think she was that 'beautiful'. Admittedly she's blessed with much better looks than me but I've definetly seen far prettier ladies.

WibbleWobble
07-04-2012, 11:26 AM
hmmm i saw this too

now i think i have a face which only my mother will love (and that is only if i wear a paperbag) but phil says i am beautiful...

so i KNOW i am beautiful.....but only to phil though! lol

mandy xxx

charleyfarley
07-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I saw this too and thought :eek: How can anyone think they are that beautiful????

Now yes we are all beautiful but in different ways and we certainly wouldn't go on TV to announce that everyone was jealous of us!!! I didn't even think she was that nice, there's more natural beauties out there.

Carol xx

breezy
08-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I dont know why you're all laughing, I live with this problem every day, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful I have no friends and no one approaches me to talk to, so I have to join forums where no one knows the beauty I posess:rolleyes:

Oh hang on, no apparently it's not the beauty that puts people off, it's the smell :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Well Monkey is my bestest friend:laughing:

julie w
09-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm gobsmacked by this - how could anyone be stupid enough to think they are that beautiful that they can say it so publicly and then for it to hit other papers and the TV - its crazy - What a shallow world we live in - surely there are far more serious and pressing issues we could be addressing instead of pushing them under the carpet.

Anyway - they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and my eye doesn't behold her beauty I'm afraid - She's not ugly - (but then no one is ugly) its just that I've see far more beautiful people - I see one particularly beautiful person in the bathroom mirror every morning and that is one hell of a yard stick to measure the beauty of others by :laughing::laughing::laughing: (who am I kidding)

Oooh I think we must have the same make of mirrior:laughing:xx

Ripeberry
09-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Real beauty comes from within. I'll talk to anyone even scary looking types and they turn out to be the nicest of all. Beauty is such a fleeting thing. Pity that everyone is so osesses with it.