PDA

View Full Version : Lost child badge/tags for school run

xshellbellex
02-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all

I have just purchased some high viz vests for the kids on school run i was going to put a tag on each child just incase they get lost then I can be contacted.

Anyone else do this? if so what do you include on the tag?

I was thinking something along the lines of

If I am lost or injured please urgently call my childminder.
Michelle 0n 07........

What else do you think I should include? Childs name?

Thanks

The Juggler
02-04-2012, 07:51 PM
i use wrist bands just with my mobile number on

jumping j
02-04-2012, 08:13 PM
When we went to a local adventure park I did each child a card with their name, I am being looked after by a childminder and my name and number on.
I explained to the 2, 3 and 4 year olds that they were to keep them in their pockets and if they lost me they had to find a responsible adult and ask them to ring me.
One lo went home and refused to let mum remove the card, he told her he had to keep it incase he got lost so someone could call me to come and get him, he still has it in his pocket!!!:laughing:

silvermist
02-04-2012, 09:37 PM
When we went to a local adventure park I did each child a card with their name, I am being looked after by a childminder and my name and number on.
I explained to the 2, 3 and 4 year olds that they were to keep them in their pockets and if they lost me they had to find a responsible adult and ask them to ring me.
One lo went home and refused to let mum remove the card, he told her he had to keep it incase he got lost so someone could call me to come and get him, he still has it in his pocket!!!:laughing:

Bless him, thats so sweet! :)

miffy
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
i use wrist bands just with my mobile number on

Same here, I would not include the child's name

Miffy xx

Pauline
03-04-2012, 07:01 AM
Before we go on outings I also take a photo of each child and keep it in the camera, then if they get lost you have no worries remembering what they are wearing as you can show the photo to the police etc.They could even download it for distribution if the worst happened and the child could not be found.

:)

leo3
03-04-2012, 03:13 PM
on my hi viz vests on the labe is where i place my name and mobile number and for the older ones i have key rings that i fasern to there zip.