PDA

View Full Version : What questions would you ask?

manjay
30-05-2008, 06:36 PM
on an additional info sheet for a just 4 year old. All my existing mindees have come from the very small village that we live in so I have known quite a bit about them. I am signing contracts tomorrow for a little boy who lives in another village so want to make up a additional questionaire for mum to complete with his likes and dislikes.

I have one for a baby but having a mental block with this one. Does anyone use one of these and if so what do you ask?

mrsb
30-05-2008, 07:20 PM
I've just been going through all my paperwork and updating and I have one of these too, I give it to the parents with my policies etc and ask them to take it away and fill it in. The wording on my sheet is:

Please could you or your child tell me a few things they enjoy or particularly don't enjoy doing so that I can incorporate the things they like doing in to their day. This can include activities they like doing, characters they like, music they like, food they like and dislike.
Basically anything you/they want me to know.

Hope that helps a bit :)

Lou
30-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Thats good Mrs B.

Also just general likes/dislikes, special words for things, allergies, comforting items, food intolerences, food fads, special toys etc

miffy
30-05-2008, 07:25 PM
I thought there was something like this on the bromley site - have you had a look?

Mine also has information about what they can and can't do - like do up their coat; whether they need help going to the toilet; what utensils they use at meal times etc

Good luck
miffy xx

Blaze
30-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Manjay if you PM me your email address i'll send you what i use.:)