PDA

View Full Version : Help - got my first graded inspection on either Wed or Thurs next week

swanswell
30-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Had the call this afternoon and I am in a real panic now. What do I need to do/know - my mind has gone a complete blank?

She mentioned about completing the SEF form so have printed a copy of that off but am terrible at filling forms in so not sure how I will get thro that.

Any tips/pointers/help/calming methods would be gratefully received!!:eek:

BucksCM
30-03-2012, 03:38 PM
there is another thread that will answer your question...I have to take the dye off my hair...
but I don't see why you have to do a SEF if you haven't even started yet!! :eek:

silvermist
30-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Hi, is this your pre reg visit? :)

swanswell
30-03-2012, 03:44 PM
Hi, no it is my first graded inspection. I have been minding a month.

BucksCM
30-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Oooppsss, read that too quickly...yes you will need to do a SEF if it's a grading inspection, sorry.

silvermist
30-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Hi, no it is my first graded inspection. I have been minding a month.

:eek:Minding a month and theyre coming already!!!:eek: Ive never heard of that happening so soon after starting up! The sef is youre way of showing off, write everything youve done etc....big yourself up I was told. I still cant get over them coming so soon, do you have enough evidence of obs etc to show them?

swanswell
30-03-2012, 03:50 PM
That's what I am worried about that I don't have enough info. My mindee is only here two days a week!

silvermist
30-03-2012, 03:53 PM
Crikey hun, im not sure what to tell you. You could ring them to make sure they know youve only been minding a month. I was told to expect first graded inspection within 5 to 7 months. Just get whatever you have all together ready for them. Im sure someone like Sarah or Miffy will pop up with a better reply. Sorry Im not much help hun xx