PDA

View Full Version : 2012 - how is your's?

Bushpig
30-03-2012, 08:51 AM
The first 3 months of this year have been quite nasty in various respects, death, floods, health, stress.

This week has been the first truly happy week of 2012 :thumbsup:

My inspection went well, it's unseasonally sunnnnnnny and tonight we have wonderful friends round for dinner :)

How is your 2012 faring?

Bridey
30-03-2012, 09:00 AM
Last year I lost several close friends and my beautiful dog. It was the saddest year of my life.

This year has been babylishious!! Two friends having little ones in the last few weeks and I've just become auntie to twin boys. :clapping:

loopyloopy
30-03-2012, 09:29 AM
This week has to be the best week of the year so far and I have no particular reason why, must be the sunshine.

Last year was quite unsettled for us and this year I have got the job of my dreams then turned it down :eek: become quite strong buisness wise and generally happier so far :)

Lets hope the rest of the year is good :thumbsup:

desiderata
30-03-2012, 09:54 AM
not good yet this year x getting divorced:((( hopefully will get better when its all sorted . Just realised that yesterdays date was the anniversary of becoming a Registered Childminder 29 th March 1993 xx

LOOPYLISA
30-03-2012, 10:04 AM
It has been pretty pants but things are looking up fingers crossed :clapping:

The Juggler
30-03-2012, 02:14 PM
sorry to hear about all the bad stuff Bushpig. Mines been lovely but a bit up and down (and hairy) financially but think I am back on track as of this week so I'm smiling as the Easter Hols approaches - even more because I'm only working 4 days in the next 2 weeks :clapping:

caz3007
30-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Mine has been up and down. Lost our lovely dog and we all miss her. Had lots of things go wrong, so have had to keep paying out money, that we dont really have.

But on the upside, looking forward to a suprise family party on Easter Saturday and hopefully things will start looking up.