PDA

View Full Version : Busy day Number 2!

EmmaReed84
30-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Roll on Saturday.... I have you in my sights and I am so going abuse you by ignoring you completely, acting like you don't exist and doing ABSOLUTELY NAFF ALL! :)

I didn't get in last night until 10.50pm... 15 hours day! OUCH! Up again at 5.30am, I actually could not get outhe shower this morning and ended up standing there staring in to space for about 20 mins... it was heaven.

So today mindees again arrive 6.45am, my kids get up, usually morning stuff. I need to finish decorating my cupcakes and the kids have theirs to do also. Then 12.30pm I have a playschool run, left with one mindee so I am taking her to the park. Then3pm pick up 1 mindee, 3.15pm pick up DS and 3.30 pick up other DS and mindee from playschool. Get dinner sorted, 2 x mindees collected 5pm. Clear up then load everyone and everything (cake, cupcakes, tablecloth, decorations etc) and head to the hall to set up with MIL for the party.

Get back home for 6.30pm, mindee collected at 7pm, then it is a race against time to get me and my 2 children ready for the party for 8.30pm...

Again.. ROLL ON SATURDAY!

Hope you all have a lovely Friday xxx

Tink
30-03-2012, 06:12 AM
Wow you have got a busy day! Hope it all goes to plan for you :D

jumpinjen
30-03-2012, 06:18 AM
Oh My Goodness- I don't 'do' busy days like that - I end up crying!

Jen x