Hope you are all enjoying this lovely weather

What are you all doing today?

Have a good day whatever you do and enjoy the sunshine

Angel xx

nell57
28-03-2012, 07:15 AM
Morning.

Making the most of this lovely weather while we have it:rolleyes:

Only have one little one all this week, so nice and easy for me. Off to toddler group this morning.

Have a good one everyone:D

kellib
28-03-2012, 07:18 AM
Morning :)

Got 2 under 2 today, not sure what we're doing, will probably go for a walk around the park to tire them out :D

Mouse
28-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Morning!

It's a bit cool here this morning, but the sun is out & I expect it will start warming up very soon.

No work for me today, so I'm off to meet a friend for coffee, then I might come home & sit in the garden before my lot are in from school :D

snowdrop
28-03-2012, 08:31 AM
MOrning Angel,
Great to see you back and hope your feeling better?
I dont come on here very often - got a day off today - yay!
have a good one xx

Roseolivia
28-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Good Morning, welcome back Angel, hope you're ok. How's hubby getting on?

Housework this morning, mindee starts at 1pm so may go in garden depending on how hot it is. Have done no planned activities this week as it's been so warm, we've been out in the garden and on outings to parks.

Have a great day everyone.

loocyloo
28-03-2012, 09:34 AM
morning.

still got my DS off , had sick bug, but has been sleeping for 2 days!

we've already been to the library and bought some cakes from the market, now about to play in the garden and i need to plant some seeds!

one LO off with sick bug, and other 2 LO will sleep this afternoon, so i might get an hour in the sun on my own!

xxx

loopyloopy
28-03-2012, 09:47 AM
Good morning

We have water play in the garden this afternoon. One mindee is quite poorly do we are having a quiet morning until mum can collect.

Hope you all have a lovely day

FussyElmo
28-03-2012, 10:10 AM
And what a lovely morning. Had no mindees this morning none till 315 :clapping:

Going to mow the grass - dh is going to carry on with the veg patch. Happy days here :D

rickysmiths
28-03-2012, 11:41 AM
It is a lovely day. We have been down at the lakes this morning, two of the los were asleep by the time we got home and the third is just eating lunch and then he will sleep. He didn't go to bed until midnight and then was up again at 2am :eek:

mama2three
28-03-2012, 12:15 PM
We are having an at home day , quite unusual for us - but no lunchtime run on Wednesdays so making the most of the sunshine and playing in the garden. Cant believe how fast the day is going - mindees eating lunch now then may try them for a nap , but have a feeling theres little chance!

Hayley102
28-03-2012, 12:18 PM
We have taken the bus into town to see the Peppa Pig show at the theatre. I was really worried I had bitten off more than I could chew taking a 3 year old and 2 year old (neither had been to theatre before) but they were really good. Made me feel very proud:jump for joy:

mushpea
28-03-2012, 04:16 PM
we went to the childrens center this morning then played out in the sun after lunch, I finished at 2.30pm and went to the dentist and now im all numb:(