PDA

View Full Version : I want my report now

JCrakers
27-03-2012, 10:43 AM
I was inspected on friday 9th march and on 23rd I had a phonecall from the inspector to say my report was ready and could she have my email address to send it over.
I wasn't in so hubbie spoke to her (probably a good idea,as I'm not happy with her :rolleyes:) and he gave her my email address and spelt it out. She said it would be with me in a couple of mins. This was friday at 330pm.
By the time I got in and sorted kids out it was too late to ring her back as it hadn't come through but i rang and left a message for her to collect Monday morning.
Then I had to wait the weekend :mad: so I rang her Monday about 3ish as she hadnt got back to me to say it hadn't come through and I spoke to a colleague who took my email address again but still no joy. So I rang back at about 430pm they had obviously gone home as no answer.
So I get a phonecall at 745am this morning to say she's sent it twice to the address given...so I gave her hubbies email address......still not come through.....what the hell are they doing?

Not only can she not do a decent inspection but now she can't even send a bloo*y email through....:angry:

I'm losing the will

stardust
27-03-2012, 11:43 AM
I thought they had to send it via post - recorded delivery? I was inspected
Fri 16th march and recieved my typed copy this morning.

guest3
27-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Mine was e-mailed to me!

miffy
27-03-2012, 01:43 PM
I thought they had to send it via post - recorded delivery? I was inspected
Fri 16th march and recieved my typed copy this morning.

They try and e-mail it to you (saves money) but if that's not possible they post it out.

Miffy xx

Bridey
27-03-2012, 02:28 PM
Have you checked your 'junk' box just in case your email is filtering her address as its an 'unknown'?

chez
27-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I was told they no longer post inspection reports mine was done the 14th Feb it as emailed to be the next day and Ive been waiting for it in paper format. They posted it onto the ofsted website on the 1st March so I called this week and was told that they dont send it by post you have to print it yourself now.

Im still waiting for them to correct mine as they made a mistake with my year of registration and tho Ive emailed and called them Im still waiting

Joda
27-03-2012, 03:23 PM
I was also inspected on Friday 9th March and am still waiting for my report! I rang after a week and spoke to someone at Ofsted who took my email address and said it would either be emailed to me or I would receive it by post. I rang again a week later to be told that the inspector hadn't even submitted my report yet and they don't email reports - I would receive it through the post - and it could take upto 15 working days!

got-it girls
27-03-2012, 05:32 PM
It seems to be a case of who you get as to if they pull their finger out and write it......or they misplace it for a while.......I thought you had to have a copy of it prior to them putting it on the web???? Also being a bit blonde here but aren't they rather assuming everyone has the internet?? and know how to use it??? I know some people who actually don't even own a computer...and if they did they would lightly dust it and smooth it occasionally xx

flowerpots
27-03-2012, 06:59 PM
I dont see how they can publish it on the web before you have received it an checked its accurate. :rolleyes:

JCrakers
28-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Well its still not come through so after ringing her this morning and she said shes sent it 3 times to my email address and once to hubbies but nothings come through

its not in junk folder as ive checked there a couple of times. shes posting it out today so it will come tomorrow before 1pm.
Thank goodness cos im off on holiday tomorrow night so really wanted to read it. Its either gonna be good and a cause for celebrations or its gonna be a poor write up and put me in a bad mood for my hols....lol

Either way I shall be having a drink :D

miffy
28-03-2012, 12:39 PM
Hope it comes tomorrow and is a very good read! :D

Have a lovely holiday

Miffy xx