PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on facebook that likes pretty things??

katie78
24-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi lovely ladies,

I'm fed up of having no money and I love pretty things so to try and make a bit of money and combine a few of the pretty things I love I have started a little business selling pandora style bracelets on facebook!

I'm also going to be selling small hand decorated very cute hessian jute bags filled with bath treats such as shimmer pearls, bubble bath bombs and handmade glittery lavender soap and a flannel, all wrapped up nicely and finished off with a few dried rose petals in it all :-)

The pamper bags haven't gone on yet but I will be putting the pics on soon, oh and i am also going to be selling keyrings with the pandora style beads on too, but they only came today and I haven't had time to start to make them yet !!

So lots of things coming for the business, fingers crossed they will take off so if any of you are on facebook and want to check out some handmade nice things for either yourself or for someone else come and check out Catherynne's Treats :-)

They are all very reasonably priced so come and grab yourself something good, when I get up to 100 'likes' I am going to do a free random prize draw for one lucky person to win a pamper bag

Please come and have a look and tell me what you think :clapping:

Mouse
24-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Very pretty :)

For my daughter's last birthday party I bought some of the chains & loads of beads for the girls to make their own bracelets. They loved them & it gave it them a lovely take home present :thumbsup:

caz3007
24-03-2012, 07:35 PM
found you and liked :cool:

katie78
25-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Thanks ladies :-)

If you can share the page as much as possible I might be able to retire before I'm 90 if I make enough money ha ha haaa :laughing: :D

Everything on the page is unique and a one off and cannot be found in the shops at all so grab yourself a unique bargain before someone else does xxxxx

katies kiddie c
25-03-2012, 05:54 AM
Have you got a link to yout page?

Playmate
25-03-2012, 07:13 AM
Good luck with the business, I will take a look :D

Linda Mc
25-03-2012, 08:23 AM
I'll pop on there & take a look! :thumbsup:

katie78
25-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi the link is here, or at least I hope it is :-)

www.facebook.com/pages/Catherynnes-Treats/134735356652637

Thanks xxxx

katie78
25-03-2012, 08:27 AM
Whoo hoo it worked :-)

Have a look, I will be putting the pamper bags on later today :jump for joy: