PDA

View Full Version : AFTERNOON EVERYONE ...

LOOPYLISA
23-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Hope your all enjoying this lovely weather :D im full of a cold :(

Just waiting on news from hubby as hes having his 4th op on his ankle today..

Not much planned this weekend as he won't be up to 'hopping' anywhere :laughing: may have a trip to the garden centre and get some ideas for the garden :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good one whatever your up too? x

Tink
23-03-2012, 01:07 PM
Wish I lived near you, the fog hasn't lifted all day here!!!

Hope you hubby goes on ok and hope your feeling better soon xx

Not sure on weekend plans as yet I will be glad to see 5pm today I'm really tired

FussyElmo
23-03-2012, 01:11 PM
Nice here too waiting to go to school and collect my ds1 as he has been on a school trip all week.

Think we are going to a graden centre too on sunday.

Hope the weather forecast is going to be correct.

Hope your dhs op goes well :thumbsup:

nell57
23-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Afternoon loopy:)

Making the most of my day off. My D.o should have come this morning, but she cancelled at the last min.

Hope your dh op has gone okay:thumbsup:. My dh has had a sick day today, which is something he very rarely does, but it's a serious case of man flu ;)

Off out for early tea tonight to celebrate my sis & bil anniversary, looks like just me & ds, seen as the other half is so poorly though :D

Have a good weekend:thumbsup:

nell57
23-03-2012, 01:18 PM
Nice here too waiting to go to school and collect my ds1 as he has been on a school trip all week.

Think we are going to a graden centre too on sunday.

Hope the weather forecast is going to be correct.

Hope your dhs op goes well :thumbsup:

Are you goin to bridgemere? They got a lovely section on hens in the pet department :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
23-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Are you goin to bridgemere? They got a lovely section on hens in the pet department :thumbsup:

Yes I think so and ooooh have they. We were going to go last sunday but ds was poorly so hoping to go this week. Charm offensive has started on dh. Dd has never neem to lakeland so need rectify this.

Have a lovely night hope your dh is better soon and grr at do cancelling :)

loocyloo
23-03-2012, 01:52 PM
it was very foggy and chilly this morning, so we went to soft play :D ended up staying for lunch and talking to a lady who is thinking about being a childminder :laughing:

its sunny and warm now, but my LO are playing dollies inside and in a minute will be doing some easter cards, as we're out next friday and they only come one day a week and termtime only !!!

xxx

loopyloopy
23-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes I think so and ooooh have they. We were going to go last sunday but ds was poorly so hoping to go this week. Charm offensive has started on dh. Dd has never neem to lakeland so need rectify this.

Have a lovely night hope your dh is better soon and grr at do cancelling :)

I remember going to bridgemere when I was about 7. Been a long time since I lived up that way, oh the memories :laughing: I used to love it :D