How are you all today?

It is a sunny morning here.

What do you all have planned?

Have a great day

Angel xx

Toothfairy
20-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Morning

It's great to have you back doing the morning thread Angel.

I'm back at work now after hurting my back but i'm taking things easy. Just pottering close to home as I'm trying to limit the amount of lifting kiddies into car seats/pushchairs so not to agrivate my back again.

Parents have been great about things and have said they are fine about not doing so much with the kiddies over the next couple of weeks (only 2 weeks to go then i'm off for 2 weeks for Easter :clapping:)

We are looking at spring at the moment and next week we will do Easter.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

AgentTink
20-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Glourious weather here too in liverpool, just about to set up water activity in garden. Then got my course assessor at 11 who is observing me doing a activity. Then both kids I have today have a 2 hour nap after lunch, so I will sit in garden and do whatever new course work I have been set.

I love his job when we have weather like today. Long may it last :clapping:

loocyloo
20-03-2012, 09:02 AM
good morning

its a brighty breezy day here, so hope my washing dries and the dark cloud overhead doesn't rain!

not sure what my plans are today! one LO was off ill last week, so he will be into everything today! i have some planting to do, and we might go to the park across the road and have a look at 'spring' things as its the first of spring.

other than that, my get up and go has got up and gone ;) so i think we'll just be free playing.

have a good day everyone xxx

angeldelight
20-03-2012, 09:07 AM
Morning

It's great to have you back doing the morning thread Angel.

I'm back at work now after hurting my back but i'm taking things easy. Just pottering close to home as I'm trying to limit the amount of lifting kiddies into car seats/pushchairs so not to agrivate my back again.

Parents have been great about things and have said they are fine about not doing so much with the kiddies over the next couple of weeks (only 2 weeks to go then i'm off for 2 weeks for Easter :clapping:)

We are looking at spring at the moment and next week we will do Easter.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Glad to hear your back is a bit better, do not over do it, take it easy

Angel xx

Mouse
20-03-2012, 09:28 AM
Morning!

I've done the morning garden check (maily to spot & remove dead rodents that the cat keeps bringing home!), so it's all ready for when the lo's arrive. The water table and new sand table are set up, ready & waiting!

FussyElmo
20-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Morning Angel

Its beautiful here too I see a day outside - which is good as dh is on nights so we wont disturb him too much :)

flowerpots
20-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Morning, its lovely here too.

Ive got 2 with yucky colds today so were free playing and following their flow. :)

Have a good day everyone. :D

Demonjill
20-03-2012, 11:21 AM
Yuk its not very nice day today - all chutes were wet at the park but we managed lots of shots on everything else

Looked round the hot house there too and seen the bananas growing on the huge plant:thumbsup: lots of spiky cacti too - just had 1 mindee today and he loved it he is sticking all the twigs feathers and leaves he found onto his lovely pictures then will have lunch and go home so i will finish at 12;45:clapping:

onceinabluemoon
20-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Morning all! We've been out for a lovely walk and looked at all the springtime daffodils and the new trams.

Becci26
20-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Hi ladies,

I have not got a lot planned as doc has forced me take a week off so have got some paperwork I should be getting on with but might ave a sleep first!

Hope you all have a lovely day x

kellib
20-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Hello!

Two LO's here today, we've been to toddlers at local soft play centre, came home for lunch and now both LO's are sleeping :clapping: