PDA

View Full Version : I've been signed off!

Becci26
19-03-2012, 01:23 PM
As the title says! :(

After my previous post and spending a few hours in a&e on Friday I went back to the doctors today, who has insisted I take a week off to try and allow my body to recover :( she has also referred me for an abdominal scan so at least I feel like I am getting somewhere instead of hitting a brick wall.

But this means I have to cancel my children, one of which is meant to be settling tuesday and Thursday :panic:

All in all feeling a bit fed up really

The Juggler
19-03-2012, 01:40 PM
sorry to hear that hon. have you got back up for the mindees. It can't be helped. you wont be any use to you, your family or mindees family unless you recover properly -so you tell them that and don't let them give you any grief.:)

LOOPYLISA
19-03-2012, 01:52 PM
I recently had a abdominal scan well thats what i thought i was having untill the letter came through and it was internal scanning :thumbsup:

It was fine, i was having pains where my overy would be and it turns out no cysts etc, smears fine, swabs fine, we have put it down to ovulation pain.

I hope you get a good weeks rest, do as your told lol x

VeggieSausage
19-03-2012, 01:52 PM
oh dear, better to get better tho x

Becci26
19-03-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes thankyou, I had a scan friday which found more cysts (have only just had one removed and an ovary removed 4 weeks ago), but this one will be higher up as the pain is around my belly button.

Luckily I'm not too busy this week and those parents will just use grandparents etc, just my main mindee to sort out, he is off sick himself today and have left a msg at home for them. I have got backup minders I can call on though should they be needed.

Plenty of rest for me - only trouble is the only time I'm most comfortable is when I'm standing up!

Polly2
19-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Hope you feeling better soon - get some well earned rest :)

Mouse
19-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Oh, you poor thing.

Do what you're told though & rest! As women, mums & childminders I think a lot of us are very bad at putting ourselves first. Now's the time to start!

Hope you feel better soon xx

silvermist
19-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Ah bless you. You must do as doctor says, I know its sometimes against us women to do this but you must put youself and your health first. Hope you are feeling better soon xxx