PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOO AND I AM BACK

angeldelight
16-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Morning Everyone

I hope you missed me :laughing:

Had one of those weeks

Thank goodness it is FRIDAY :clapping::clapping:

So what do you all have planned today are you busy?

Weather not looking great hope its warmer than yesterday

Have a good day everyone

Angel xx

silvermist
16-03-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi Angel, good to see you back.:clapping: Im making mothers day gift with my grand daughter today then its off to asda! Have a good day! :D

Penny1959
16-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Hello Angel

Good to have you back - and yes you were missed.

I have also had one of those weeks.

Normal day today - 4 little ones - staying in I think

Looking forward to meeting up with forum friends tomorrow at education show - will you be able to make it Angel?

Penny :)

JulieA
16-03-2012, 08:07 AM
Morning! It really has been one of THOSE weeks this week.

I am not working today, but instead of having a lovely day to myself it is also an Inservice day for my DD and DS, so DH decided to take the day off too :(

I might slope off to the allotment later and see if I can get some more spuds in!

Have a good day everyone!

angeldelight
16-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Hello Angel

Good to have you back - and yes you were missed.

I have also had one of those weeks.

Normal day today - 4 little ones - staying in I think

Looking forward to meeting up with forum friends tomorrow at education show - will you be able to make it Angel?

Penny :)

No Penny I wish I was though, Steve still poorly and now Grandson has broke his shin bone, its fairly serious so will be helping out

Hope you all have a great time and we will meet one day Penny I am sure

Angel xxx

Toothfairy
16-03-2012, 08:09 AM
Thank goodness you're back :phew:

It's not been the same without you :thumbsup:

Its dull and gloomy here this morning with a bit of a nip in the air.
I've got 2 little ones today (1yr & 2yrs) and one after schooler, so a quiet day today.

Although I'm back to work, my back is still not right and I am having to take things slowly, so just pottering this week. I've got the Doctor tomorrow and then the Physio.

Have a great day everyone and a fantastic weekend :thumbsup:

(Sending your DH and GS Get Well wishes xx)

kellib
16-03-2012, 08:12 AM
Morning

Day off today so I'm off to get my hair cut as it badly needs done!

Angel, hope your Grandson is ok x

ORKSIE
16-03-2012, 08:15 AM
Morning all

Hope your GS recovers quickly Angel.

Quiet day for me, only 1 lol.

Have a great day all

xx

jumping j
16-03-2012, 08:17 AM
morning,
I was supposed to have the day off and had lots of lovely sofa time planned. Got a phone call at 9 last night asking if I could have 2 lo's, 7 months and 4 years, with nursery drop off at 1pm and school collection at 3.15pm, so much for a quiet day off!!!
May try to persuade lo to go to play group this morning but he probably wont want to :laughing:

Roseolivia
16-03-2012, 08:19 AM
Morning all, missed you Angel. Cloudy here but not too cold. Was hoping to do the garden over the weekend but we're meant to get heavy rain tomorrow. Suppose i could sort the greenhouse planting out.

1 mindee all day so we're off to signing tots this morning then activities this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone, Angel- hope hubby and grandson are better soon.

Pipsqueak
16-03-2012, 08:27 AM
:group hug::group hug:HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AngelCakeBunsDelight:D

loocyloo
16-03-2012, 08:33 AM
hello! good to see you back xxx

bit fresh and cloudy here. had a couple of plans for today - walk or soft play as rain was forecast ... but not sure, going to see how the children are when the other Lo arrive, LO already here has already asked to go to bed !!!! :laughing:

xxx

Demonjill
16-03-2012, 08:39 AM
morning

fab to see you back Angel - I didnt know where you were and missed you:)

Its drizzly here but sun pops out now and again - I only have 1 (8months) today so need to try to get some feet prints and poem done for mothers day should be a laugh as he loves you playing with his feet. Then hopefully we will get out in buggy for a long walk - i love walking!

I have an early finish today too woo hoo - early weekend!!:thumbsup:

Have fab day everyone and hopefully your hubby and grandson feel better soon Angel xx

FussyElmo
16-03-2012, 10:11 AM
Nice to see your morning thread Angel.

Hope everyone gets better soon for you :)

Its been one of those weeks here too but its the weekend woohooo.

sonia ann
16-03-2012, 10:16 AM
hello angel , nice to see you back again............................................. ..........shhhh!!..........it's all quiet here.............I am home alone, no-one else here, no kids , no family ,no-one at all....................nothing to do until 3pm.............what is a girl to do???.........................answers on a postcard please ;)

singingcactus
16-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Hello. We did have a play date planned for today, but my little guy has crashed out on the floor! So will go later if he wakes in time otherwise will just sit here on lap top for a while :).

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

rickysmiths
16-03-2012, 11:29 AM
Welcome back Angel missed your morning thread.

Dull here today and unusually the 2 los I have today are both fast asleep already That put the kibosh on the morning plans! :laughing:

Hoping they will wake up in time to go to the park before we go and get ds from school.

LOOPYLISA
16-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Angel i have found you :laughing:

Hope your ok?

I have been to the doc with sore throat, swollen glands etc, its viral :rolleyes::laughing: i will live :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a good day, hubbys home today after working away all week, bye bye remote :laughing:

Tatjana
16-03-2012, 01:16 PM
Staying in (apart from school runs) as everyone seems extra tired today, including me :laughing:

Did Mothers Day bits this morning. Free play this afternoon....when everyone is awake from their naps.

The Juggler
16-03-2012, 01:26 PM
we soooo missed you Angel. Sorry to hear steve is still poorly and even more sorry to hear that your grandsons had an accident too :(

sooo nice to have you back

Twinkles
16-03-2012, 01:28 PM
Angel who ??:p

angeldelight
16-03-2012, 02:01 PM

Hey you can go off people you know ha

:laughing::laughing:

Angel xx

~Chelle~
16-03-2012, 02:19 PM

Nice to see you back hun, missed ya.

I am blooming freezing. No wonder the kids keep being ill, hot one minute nd freezing the next grrr.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.= :D

Carol M
16-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Good afternoon all.
Spent most of my day cleaning with bleach as we all have had NOROVIRUS
Despite my extremely careful hygine procedures, baby came with diarrhoea on Monday. Sibling then threw up here on Weds, dh got it, dd's got it, another mindee got it and eventually me!
Have reported the outbreak to HPA and they have assured me it is virtually impossible to stop it after contact with infected person especially as I have cleared up poo and vomit, and virus can hang around in the environment for days!
YUCK YUCK YUCK
I won't be going to Ed Show tomorrow :(
Angel, what happened to your run of GOOD LUCK??
Carol xx

Twinkles
16-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Hey you can go off people you know ha

Angel xx

:D

You know I love you really. XX

mrs_scottydog
16-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Nice to see you back Angel. I've not been on here that much but even I've noticed you've not been here. We had our usual day of DS at nursery, not much else goes on with us at the moment with being on maternity leave.
Hope everyone has a good weekend, hoping to have another night where both children sleep through. :) Hx

Playmate
16-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Welcome back Angel, so hope all your family will be on the mend soon. Thank God its friday, looking forward to meeting Penny and others at the Education show tomorrow :D