PDA

View Full Version : Huge EYFS poster

Bushpig
15-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I had this poster, but we had a flood in January, and it ruined loads of things, including the wall with posters in the playroom... one of them was this huge poster, explaining the EYFS... I seem to recall it's regulation that I have one up... is it?

I have my OFSTED inspection in a week and am keen to get one if need be... anyone know where I can get it?

Thanks!

miffy
16-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Hi Jen

I don't think it's regulation that you have this poster on display - certainly didn't have mine up when I was inspected!

I think I saw mine the other day, it's never been used so if you want it pm me your address and I'll post it to you.

Miffy xx

sarah707
16-03-2012, 07:47 AM
Mine was recycled many many years ago!

It will be a requirement to inform parents about the Eyfs - when the Eyfs changes in September (we think... the revised wording isn't out yet).

No requirement to put up large posters unless you are covering a hole in your wall :D

miffy
16-03-2012, 07:51 AM
No requirement to put up large posters unless you are covering a hole in your wall :D

Maybe I should keep it then, like all those other things I keep "just in case" :laughing:

Miffy xx

christine e
16-03-2012, 07:54 AM
You can download it here and print off in A4 size

http://www.birthtofive.org.uk/pdf/poster%20of%20eyfs%20principles.pdf

Bushpig
16-03-2012, 08:01 AM
Thanks everyone!!!! :)

Bushpig
16-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Mine was recycled many many years ago!

It will be a requirement to inform parents about the Eyfs - when the Eyfs changes in September (we think... the revised wording isn't out yet).

hehe :D :D:thumbsup: