PDA

View Full Version : how long

sarah c
14-03-2012, 09:53 PM
hiya

ofsted papers have been sent of yesterday i just wondered how long they took before contacting you ir if you could give me any advise for the vist off ofsted

kat27
14-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi, I sent my papers back on the 17th Jan and I have my pre reg visit on Fri. My crb only took a week to come through it was my health form that took a while! I know a few people have waited a while for their crb. OSfsted told me they wouldn't come and inspect untill they had crb back. I just tracked mine online. Hope it goes well for you
Kate:)

sarah c
14-03-2012, 11:09 PM
thank you i hve got doctor to do health declaration got to pick it up tomorrow as ive got to pay so as soon as its in my hand i will send it off :)

i hope mine comes back as quick as yours i will keep everything crossed lol

kat27
15-03-2012, 07:24 AM
If poss I'd get your referee's to scan in their reference's and send via e mail. (they have to be signed) all of mine got posted off the day after they were received back in Jan... And ofsted still haven't had them! They've asked me to e mail them. Everything keeps going missing lol. Goodluck. Don't forget to take your tracking number of crb form like my friend did. :-)

sarah c
15-03-2012, 05:59 PM
thank you i got all my references signed and done to go with my forms i thought it would be quicker lol