PDA

View Full Version : Winning the lottery!!!!.

nikki thomson
14-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I got very excited when I received an e-mail from the national lottery regarding my euro millions ticket I'd bought on line, so I logged on thinking yay I've won some money was buying houses in my head well I had won £2......................70p, I text my friend and she said I should split it (only fair) so I asked her what she was going to do with her £1.35 and she's going to buy a twirl and invest the rest, lol. Oh well back to work tomorrow. X

Shamai
14-03-2012, 08:33 PM
I would definitely treat myself to something Cadbury-related if I won :) I got 5 numbers plus the bonus ball one year - I was dreaming of handing my notice in at work, buying a big house etc. but it worked out to £98 :eek: I really thought it would be in the thousands! Ho hum xx

silvermist
:laughing::laughing: As my old Nan would say, better than a smack in the face with a wet kipper! :laughing: Maybe youre on a roll and bigger winnings are on their way!:thumbsup:

PixiePetal
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It does happen though - a syndicate in my village won about 4 million a few years ago :thumbsup: One was a CM who had taken over her late fathers share :thumbsup:

silvermist
14-03-2012, 08:37 PM
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

It does happen though - a syndicate in my village won about 4 million a few years ago :thumbsup: One was a CM who had taken over her late fathers share :thumbsup:

Crikey, theres hope for us all yet! :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
14-03-2012, 08:44 PM
I know 2 people who have won on the lottery, one was a £24,000 and the other 8m :eek: :thumbsup:

I have more luck with scratch cards :laughing:

Messy jesse
15-03-2012, 12:18 AM
That's it, buying a ticket tomorrow!
maybe I'll win enough to start my own childminding business :clapping:
wish me luck....

jesse x

EmmaReed84
15-03-2012, 02:14 PM
I was about 11 or 12 when the lottery fist came about and my Dad let me pick a set of numbers. We watched the lottery that night and I got 3 numbers :clapping: I made him drive to the next town on Sunday to the shop to claim my £10... how :censored: was my Dad when he was told I got 2 numners and the bonus ball so won nothing :blush: :laughing:

loopyloopy
15-03-2012, 06:35 PM
I was about 11 or 12 when the lottery fist came about and my Dad let me pick a set of numbers. We watched the lottery that night and I got 3 numbers :clapping: I made him drive to the next town on Sunday to the shop to claim my £10... how :censored: was my Dad when he was told I got 2 numners and the bonus ball so won nothing :blush: :laughing:

I did a similar thing. When it first started I was too young to buy a ticket so I wrote 6 numbers down and asked my mum to out it on for me while I was at school. Anyway fast forward to the Saturday of the draw, I had my piece of paper with my numbers on and every single number came out. It was 6 million and guess what........... My mum forgot to do the ticket GUTTED was an understatement