PDA

View Full Version : Town House

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
14-03-2012, 07:34 PM
I was just wondering for those that live in a town house how you find it, we are going to view one on Saturday, but not sure if I like the idea of the lounge on the second floor with a bedroom and then the kitchen and dining room downstairs.

We are looking to move to dd2 can have a bigger bedroom and this one is within our budget with a little bit left over. It is also an end terrace and we currrently live in a semi so was really looking for another semi.

Any thoughts would be great.

xxxx

Tatjana
14-03-2012, 08:52 PM
I have no experience of one....that's because I don't like the idea at all and would never buy one. Don't think that's much help really?!

loocyloo
14-03-2012, 09:13 PM
my friend lived in a town house. she had her kitchen and sitting room on the middle floor and got totally fed up with having to lug all her shopping upstairs!

her neighbour was a childminder and used the spare bedroom & ensuite, plus other room downstairs that was 'sold' as a dining room, but had doors into the garden as a playroom/sleeping area, and then the utility room was downstairs, so she had that as a mini kitchen with fridge/microwave etc in, and only used the downstairs for working in. the other 2 floors were just her :eek: